IGNORED

Freezer

paignton red

Still probably worth a run in the current side though,or at least a place on the bench to cover for all the gaps that have recently appeared.

But then again it's not like it's Christian Roberts or anyone is it so perhaps best to just let him drift away and perform elsewhere.

This has to be our best chance of getting our initial fee of 50k back, Swansea are flying, he's scoring goals, and Tinnion clearly doesn't rate him.

The simple fact is that when a player on loan is making a difference fans put pressure on a manager and board to sign him, we need to play this cleverly and call their bluff IMO and say we need to recall him due to injuries if they don't want to sign him permanently now.

I reckon they'd pay up, if they don't what have we lost? four week's wages saved, that's all, someone else in that division would take him on loan soon enough.

One actually, against the worst team in the league when they were already 3-1 down.

I'd tell Swansea to pay up the 50k we want or we'll take him back though.

3 actually , he's scored against oxford , stockport and kidderminster. He's the kind of player we could do with on the bench to change the game , or put him in instead of murray.

3 actually , he's scored against oxford , stockport and kidderminster. He's the kind of player we could do with on the bench to change the game , or put him in instead of murray.

He meant 1 goal today, not since he's been there,was that not apparent ? We are not playing Oxford and Kidderminster,hopefully we wont have to. Swansea gaffer said they may be interested if Goody adopts their work ethic. I hope he does.

I think we must not sell him unless we can get back all the money we paid for him.

To sell a player with that sort of goal-scoring ability for a loss would be criminal.

Having said that it wouldnt come as a huge surprise, we're not very good when it comes to transfer fees.

I really cant make out why tinnion has sent out goodfellow,he must be one of the best footballers on the ball we have got and scores goals nearly every game,

So come on tinman bring this man back,hes playing on the left of a 4-4-2 formation for the swans so why cant he play there for city

http://www.scfc.co.uk/04kida.html

Have a look at the report.

I really cant make out why tinnion has sent out goodfellow,he must be one of the best footballers on the ball we have got and scores goals nearly every game,

So come on tinman bring this man back,hes playing on the left of a 4-4-2 formation for the swans so why cant he play there for city

http://www.scfc.co.uk/04kida.html

Have a look at the report.

Goodfellow and Woodman are out because of their attitude and club commitment. They are not part of the Bcfc plan which is very obvious.Regardless of Goodys flashes of form for Swansea in the lower league, he is not good enough for our league. Look at the size and commitment of the defences we are playing and look at Goodys player pofile.For every club he's been with, he's had more games as a sub than being selected in the starting eleven.He has some fans, as do Woodman and Roberts, but the fact is they are out because they are not wanted by the manager, who has Anyinsah and Coterill who can play left wing if needed .

i have changed my opinion on this subject i now think we should get him back, mainly because murray has had a big dip in form and that i think he needs a break. if we got goodfellow back we could move wilkshire from the left to thr right and put frezzer on the left

Archived