IGNORED

Ko Time?

City Rocker

CITYRGR8 and City Rocker- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

If this post wasnt created i would of missed 2moro's game because i got told it was a 7:45 kick off so i would of been down ashton agte at 7ish and noone would of been there (embarrising) so thank you very much.

Thanks to you 2 i will be at the gate 2moro :rolleyes:

CITYRGR8 and City Rocker- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

If this post wasnt created i would of missed 2moro's game because i got told it was a 7:45 kick off so i would of been down ashton agte at 7ish and noone would of been there (embarrising) so thank you very much.

Thanks to you 2 i will be at the gate 2moro :rolleyes:

Tom count the posts the day after that say they arrived and the game was over. The posts overseas who tuned into match live and the game was over. Not everyone has an easy schedule where they can check two kick off times.

Guest bristolbred
I can't speak for Bristol but we have had torrential rain in London overnight.

We had torrential rain and strong winds overnight, but it was like ice first thing, as tempertures dropped towards dawn!!, :rolleyes:

Was told by several people that it's 15:00 Kick Off!!, (or 3pm in old money!), as today is officially Bank Holiday Tuesday!!, as with Christmas Day and Boxing Day falling on the week-end, yesterday and today count as Bank Holidays, so if you are lucky, you got 4 days off over Christmas!!, and if you worked, you should of got extra enhancements??, :D

No doubt if today wasn't a holiday, it would of been a 19:45/ 7:45pm Kick Off!!, :wacko:

Guest bristolbred
Why isn't there info on the news page telling people the time had changed?

:@

I expect that until Whitehall dictated that today was in fact a Holiday, where people would be getting the day off, everyone thought it would be classed as a normal day, and that would of meant a 7:45pm kick-off!!, :wacko:

You have got to feel sorry for those who have got to work today, yet could of gone to the match if it had been an evening kick-off!!, :rolleyes:

I expect that until Whitehall dictated that today was in fact a Holiday, where people would be getting the day off, everyone thought it would be classed as a normal day, and that would of meant a 7:45pm kick-off!!,  :wacko:

You have got to feel sorry for those who have got to work today, yet could of gone to the match if it had been an evening kick-off!!,  :rolleyes:

In fairness 'Whitehall dictated' is a little harsh.

Xmas day and Boxing Day are statutory bank holidays - therefore will always constitute a day off for the masses.

Whenever either or both of those days fall on a weekend the following monday (and tuesday if neccessary) are classed as bank holidays - this is not something particularly new and no doubt it would cause outrage amongst those in opposition to whitehall if we lost a bank holiday because of the peculiarites of the calender.

Unless police/tv dictate otherwise its therefore a traditional bank holiday 3pm kick off.

Not difficult to follow and for those who have to work - well thats life.

Yes appologies for that, I took the times off the fixture list for that script.

The club should have been more pro active in spreading the news about this, I think it was a printing error on the fixtures list  :rolleyes:

Yes they should. By the time I found out the fixtures list was a work of fiction it would have meant a frantic dash to get to AG and, frankly, after the last two home efforts I decided not to bother - from what I heard on Radio Brizz I didn't miss much.

Archived