IGNORED

Goodfellow Scores When City Play H'pool ! ....

KingswoodRed

Another win? Din't just get two hammered 0-3 the two weeks before?

That's irrelevent though isn't it? :wacko:

Tins team selection was odd today. A midfield of Wilkshire, Orr, Tins and Bell is quite frankly poo tactics. I like all these players, but they need somebody that can run with them!

It isn't like we were just making do with what we had... Goody could have been pulled back, Anyinsah, Murray or even the likes of Cotteril down the wing would have been better than that Midfield.

We have soo much talent, I mean Scott Brown has looked superb every time he's come on and he doesn't get a chance... :D:rolleyes:

### Tins!!! :@

• Admin
That's irrelevent though isn't it?  :wacko:

Tins team selection was odd today. A midfield of Wilkshire, Orr, Tins and Bell is quite frankly poo tactics. I like all these players, but they need somebody that can run with them!

It isn't like we were just making do with what we had... Goody could have been pulled back, Anyinsah, Murray or even the likes of Cotteril down the wing would have been better than that Midfield.

We have soo much talent, I mean Scott Brown has looked superb every time he's come on and he doesn't get a chance...  :D  :rolleyes:

### Tins!!!  :@

On the Brown front, I believe he's still ill.....

Archived