IGNORED

Is Anyone Else Fed Up?

The_Boy

I fully support Tinman and still do after todays performance I just want to make that clear and have no resentment at any of the players and judge only on recent performances. (I'm sure there should have been a comma in there somewhere!)

1) The first moan is nothing to do with ability and more with the question as to why when we are playing with two short strikers up front do we try and play the long ball? If this isnt a good enough reason not to then surely the addition of 2 6ft 2 defenders would help to make things easier?! Apparently not and this leads to another frustrating draw!

2) Why oh why is Murray still getting on the pitch? Does he do something in training that we just cant see and is good enough to keep him on the teamsheet week in week out. If we are playing Scott because he is Scott Murray and not based on performance (which he is clearly lacking) then its going to be a very fruitless season on that side of the pitch!

Overall a very dull and eventless game! Still come on lads lets turn it around and prove me very wrong (especially Scott :rolleyes: )

Archived