IGNORED

Scott Taylor

Port Said Red

He said he wouldn't be interested in a move here as it was too far from his sickly father in London? :D

He did say he would consider Sheffield though as it was closer. :blush:

Well Black pool have accepted a £100,000 offer from.......................................

THE PLYMUFF FAMILY! :blink: That well known suburb of London..........

Guest bristolbred

Blackpool have accepted an offer for prolific striker Scott Taylor from Championship side Plymouth Argyle.

Taylor is The Seasiders' top scorer this season having banged in 14 goals for the League One outfit already, but he could be on his way out of the club.

Tangerines boss Colin Hendry admitted that the club had accepted an offer from Plymouth, believed to be around £100,000.

Hendry does not want Taylor to leave Bloomfield Road but his hands are tied in the matter and his top marksman could be on his way down to Devon if he agrees to the switch.

"We have had an offer for Scott and we have accepted it," said Hendry.

"I know he has had a chance to talk to Plymouth but I'm in the dark as much as anybody.

"I would have loved Scott to stay here but it's a contractual issue out of my control.

"I have let him know the club has accepted Plymouth's offer and it's up to him to talk to them, and I think over the next couple of days he will do that.

"He might say I'm not interested, but as far as the club is concerned, we have accepted the offer."

Taylor was targeted by Sheffield Wednesday earlier in the season but their approach was successfully fended off by Blackpool.

However, the chance to move up a division may tempt Taylor to move on.

No mention of "our" approach to buy him!!, :D

Maybe he knows that Blackpool and City are NOT going up this season!!, :blush:

Blackpool need the money to finish their ground!!, :P

Archived