IGNORED

Goodfellow Back

And Its Smith

Marc Goodfellow has been recalled from Swansea due to our injury and illness epidemic. But it sounds like he wont be around for long as Tinnion has confirmed that Swansea have bidded for him and 'if they want him, they'll have to pay for him' was the quote from the boss.

I would like to see him start on Saturday and given a chance to save his City career.

With most of our injured and ill players now available, Goody's return comes down to simple extortion.Swansea have a top of the table game with Yeovil and want to start with Goody. BCFC want some return on the fifty grand + wages they have outlayed on him. Swansea see it as doing us a favor by taking him off our wage bill. Somewhere in between a deal will be struck. Footy politics at play.

I wonder who is being devious here - us or them ?

Their man (Huw) seemed surprised that we wanted money for him, saying he thought they were doing us a favour by taking him off our hands...

So have we increased the asking price ? Or are they just playing games ?

I'd like to think it was us being clever, but as long as we get the 50k back I guess it doesnt matter. He clearly IS worth a transfer fee whatever our sheep-loving friends from across the bridge think.

And I like the idea that theres a club called 'Pot Vale'. Sounds like an ideal club for the likes of Adrian Mutu.

Guest jon bid

after reading the evening post, i think his days are numbered... if city start playing football again (not passing it back for defenders to lump towards our forwards), goodfellow would be ideal to play out wide and supply quality crosses for lita etc.

he's scored 4 goals in 6 games for swansea. i know it's a lower division but you can't tell me he's in worse form than murray.

Swindon pay 25k for Roberts. Swansea want Goodfellow and can afford to spend more than Swindon for a player. Against Boston Swansea had a 10,000

+ home crowd, on a roll with money coming in. I smell 25-30k with perhaps appearance add ons. Swansea see a bargain and city get some money back....move on.The bigger negotiations come in January, speculations are already in the forum.

We have to sell Goodfellow so there is no competiton on the left or right for Tinnions old mates Bell and Murray.

How many left sided players have gone

Brown

Woodman

and now Goodfellow

If I was Matt Hill I would be worried, Tinnion wants them all out so he can play his old mate Mickey!

I hate this blatent favouritism i cannot belive how stupid Tinman is being now. this really is a joke, we are playing Murray who is absolute rubbish this season

WAKE UP TINMAN!!!

After the tripe on Tuesdaym, giving Goodfellow a few games will do no harm surely, but looks like he could be a Jack by the weekend!

Archived