IGNORED

A Few End Of Year Questions

Oakleyson

As the year ends ........

Q1. Who was our best signing in 2004 (or worst if signing if you prefer)?

Q2. If you could have one match from 2004 replayed (excluding the play-off final, it is too obvious) which match would it be?

Q3. What New Year's resolutions would you pick for your choice of a fellow poster on the forum?

Have fun and I hope we all have a fantastic New Year with something to celebrate in May 2005.

Q1 A toss up between Brooker and Dinning. In time, I think that Dinning will come to the fore.

Q2 The away match at Blackpool this season. If only Mickey had kept his head down as he stepped up to take that penalty...

Q3 Not aimed at anyone in particular but I wish that some people would give some thought about whether they need to answer every single posting on here. In recent months, some people have got it into their heads that quantity is a substitute for quality. Believe me, it isn't.

Scooter Red

Guest MaloneFM
As the year ends ........

Q1. Who was our best signing in 2004 (or worst if signing if you prefer)?

Q2. If you could have one match from 2004 replayed (excluding the play-off final, it is too obvious) which match would it be?

Q3. What New Year's resolutions would you pick for your choice of a fellow poster on the forum?

Have fun and I hope we all have a fantastic New Year with something to celebrate in May 2005.

Q1. Goodfellow. Or how the left was won.

Q2. 11 September 2004 City 5 Stock port 0 when for 90 minutes most of us believed. Now a lot of us don't anymore.

Q3. Greenun to put on a post they stay to fight his corner rather than let evryone else do it amongst themselves.

Archived