IGNORED

Possible New Signing

Redtrojan

Now i am never upset if the team is improved,and if this lad goodfellow is the ticket then fine.But i am mightily pi**ed off that if we need a left winger,we didn't sign McIndoe from Yeovil earlier this season for a paltry 40k.He was widely touted on both this board and the steve l board,but no,perhaps noone had bothered to scout 40 miles up the road.Anyway,since joining donny rovers he has been credited as the major factor as why they are top of div 3 ,scored 8 or 9 goals and won his first scotland cap.Prem teams are said to be interested and 250k plus fees being touted around.Cr*p scouting as usual,or poor decision making at the top.Had to get that off my chest,hope the new lad does well,although a bit worrying that the stoke fans are not unhappy to see him go.

I KNOW its old hat, but we COULD have gone for Sam Parkin last Summer, for around £400,000 then.

I mentioned iot on the old forum a few times, only for it to fall on deaf ears. Even though the lad scored a paltry 26 goals last season.

Perhaps the dodgy sideburns put people off?

All i know is that the youth scouting system seems to be pretty good. I go to watch my younger brothers play sometimes (twins - 10 years old) and whenever i notice a good kid from their team and point him out, my Dad says "yeh, he plays for City". That must have happened at least 3 or 4 times and thats only from my little brothers' team!

Archived