IGNORED

Who Was Captain Today ?

wonkyone

It was DINNING, he did not wear the armband, he did not have his picture taken in the middle before the game, but he was the actual captain on the pitch in reality, he was talking to everyone, conducting affairs and speaking to the ref over any points, he appears to be a natural leader.

Dinning has to be captain from now on.When Doherty is playing he is a lot quieter,but when he's not Dinning takes in on himself to boss the team and direct all around him in a strong and positive way.

In future I reckon Dinning should be captain as he appears to be the only player capable of organising and encouraging his team mates.

dinning is the same in every game towards bossing other players around. i think wilkshire should be captain.

if you can captain your country surely you should captain you club

But if you're captain you have to make yourself heard and impose yourself on your team mates and I don't see Wilkshire doing that.

He may be captain of his country but in all fairness Dinning seems more the part,that is unless he talks rubbish but he's generally the one who seems to be motivating and organising the side.

Also if Skippy is out on the wing will his voice carry across the field.

Gooday.

Have to agree, at the stockport game, dinning was doing all the bossing around and cole barely said a word to anyone

He is the most sensible choice to be captain when tommy is out, Have to be honest though I would keep tommy as captain, him and Tins relationship is strained as it is, I wouldn't imagine Tom would stay if stripped of the captains armband,

We can say alot about Tommy - Good or Bad - But nobody can disagree that they are proud to see a Bristol Boy as City Captain, Especially when we lifted the LDV.

Archived