IGNORED

Prague

Andre_The_Giant

It could be my memory playing tricks on me but I think I read a topic on here some time ago about Prague.

Well I'm going there next month and any info you can give me would be much appreciated.

I know they take CZKs out there but do most places accept Euros too?

Sportsbars?

Chilled bars with good beer?

Tourist attractions (I know about the castle etc. but anything else?)

'Gentleman's clubs'? :clap:

Places to avoid?

Anything useful from people in the know would be great,

BS4

Prague is a very nice place to go.....very cheap food and beer (especially just out of the main tourist/shopping part) Two pints for fifty pence! wahay! Lots of uhum....gentlemens clubs and a sex museum to stumble upon. No places that we found accepted the euro. See if Sparta are playing as well. Wrap up warm it's bloody freezing! Have a good time :clap:

Prague is a very nice city. The beer is very cheap in most places, it's even cheaper if you head a short distance out of the centre. Cheapest beer we found was 15p a pint (that was a couple of years ago).

There is a sports bar called Legends just off the main square, it shows SkySports (I watched the LDV Final game in there) and does a huge all day breakfast which is very nice. I can't remember the names of any other bars, but there are plenty of good ones in/around the main square area.

Captain Nemo's (a sub marine themed gentlemen's club !) is worth a visit :dunno:

Avoid a place called Magic which is basically a pole dancing club in someone's front room :laugh:

I agree about the weather, we went in April and it was snowing every day and very, very cold.

Hope that helps.

That sound lads, cheers. I think I'll watch the Man Utd Arsenal game in that Legends place, it's on on the first night I arrive.

Good tip about the weather too. I went to Berlin a few years ago at this time of year and it was flippin' cold.

On a side note, isn't it great that Easyjet fly to so many European cities from Bristol. Cuts out a lot of the hassle.

Thanks again,

BS4

Archived