IGNORED

Sacked, Loaned Or Staying Is The Title

cheshire_red

The first word was quite a shock considering that there are only a very few important individuals at the Club who could get the sack, are they suggesting that if i don't sign up for the text service I won't hear about the breaking news story of January 2004. Are they going to sack someone just to prove how important this service is? Or like the betting news on the site, is it odds on then that a sacking will occur!!

Anyway, can't sign up, after being easily one of the first people to have a mobile phone in the country in 1983 (fixed in the car, worked in the middle of London, Birmingham and Manchester only) and still have the leaning walk from the 2,000lb Motorola carryall and then the Motorola pick your nose with the 24 inch long rubber aerial which wouldn't fit in any pocket etc. About 20 phones later I decided to free myself from this infringement on the quality of my life a couple of months ago. Oh, the tranquility, the Glenfiddich advert is quite correct, Never again, just love it, if anyone wants me they have to e-mail or leave a message on the answerphone and I will get back to them when I want.

Free yourself, give up tht mobile, life will become richer.

The first word was quite a shock considering that there are only a very few important individuals at the Club who could get the sack, are they suggesting that if i don't sign up for the text service I won't hear about the breaking news story of January 2004. Are they going to sack someone just to prove how important this service is? Or like the betting news on the site, is it odds on then that a sacking will occur!!

Ches,

This is an automated PTV e-mail sent out to all registred users, on all sites, so it's not something specific to BCFC. I will contact them, with many of your concerns raised, also seems a strange time to send an e-mail of this ilk.

Hope that clears things up.

Cheers,

Adam

<br /> Ches,

This is an automated PTV e-mail sent out to all registred users, on all sites, so it's not something specific to BCFC. I will contact them, with many of your concerns raised, also seems a strange time to send an e-mail of this ilk.

Hope that clears things up.

Cheers,

Adam

It was extremely tongue in cheek Adam I promise you, please don't waste your time, e-mails about offers are fine if the make the club some money.

I have no concerns really I don't, just a little play on words.

Archived