IGNORED

Nelson!

TomBCFCUK

Has to be brought in to strengthen are defence today it was are defence which let us down so the quicker we get in somebody like nelson the quicker we will start getting in to a strong promotion challenge so if/when city sell hill to qpr we should use the money to sign nelson. Anyone agree ?

Guest alex1089

Agree only if Hill leaves. And if Henderson who scored today is avalible for in the region of 40k then he may be the striker we are apparently buying.

Don't agree. sorry, If we keep Matty we don't need to get anyone in, we have a top class defender in him, so why upset the "gell" of the team at a time when we need stability.

Squirrel for this season perhaps, and we missed Butler today....big time. However i think we will need Nelson with next season in mind. Tinnion/Bell/Butler are getting older and slower. By the way Squirrel, good call on Hill yesterday, you were one of the first with the right mail. Well done.

Squirrel for this season perhaps, and we missed Butler today....big time. However i think we will need Nelson with next season in mind. Tinnion/Bell/Butler are getting older and slower. By the way Squirrel, good call on Hill yesterday, you were one of the first with the right mail. Well done.

Why thank you :laugh: I do have my moments, I agree about Tins/Bell and Butler all getting older, and yes we need youth in the team but why then sell one of the most promising of them all? who has the youth and ability? Yes I know we wouldn't get much for Micky...or would we? he's injury prone, Butler is solid but can also score goals, mainly for the opposition :dunno: but I just see no sense in selling Matty yet, and please note the word YET.

Our defense was the best in the devision last season, so what has gone wrong this season? whats changed to make it lack the spark they had?. could it be the loss of Carey?. Matt had offers, higher ones than he was offered with us, before the start of the season to try to entice him away from us, but he stayed,that to me shows commitment. which in turn brings determination to make things happen. And a love for the club. But does Matt know that he doesn't figure in Tinnions plans? could be. I'll say no more. :(

Thing is none of us know the real reason behind matty leaving, and we never will. I'm sad to see him leave, but if we could bring in Nelson then i would be more than happy with his replacement. But we need to sign someone quick, as it doesn't look like butler will be back for a few games! And if that leaves us fortune and coles at the back for the next few games then i am seriouly worried!

I hope Matty stays,he gives 100%,is Bristle,and can play in the middle or on the left(Bell had a really good game today).

Fortune looked solid and with games could do well.

As for Mr Coles,last season I thought he was top but so far,and particularly on his last two games,he ain't good enough.Gutted as he's a Bristol boy and would love him to be better but,if he ain't happy(as reported on other posts,with the set-up at Ashton)then bye,bye mate,sell him and get Nelson in.

Smith,not decided yet,at times poor,other times great,can't fault his committment(sp.)or engine-maybe Dannys a better right back?.

Don't like to be negative but the error for The Terriers goal was very poor,also he kept losing his man at set pieces,my son asked me why Coles was stood in front of the man he was marking,so if there was any movement,their striker,Abbott,was free,on more than one occasion.

There were a lot of other bad points,especially in the first half from the back four and midfield,but sorry,Coles,shape up or ship out.

Meanwhile later on, Hill Gone, Coles officially available to anyone with a wallet, and Nelson? Nelson-Coles-Hill all around 23, all want to play in a higher division. No, Nelson does not want to spend another year in this division with us or Hartlepoole thats why he requested a transfer. He has been available since way before Christmas, so why has no higher division club gone after him. 100k from Hull and that was it........something we don't know about?

Archived