IGNORED

Smaller Clubs Bigger Clout

Keepers Ball

Guest DrFaustus
And were off again,forget the thread,it's the DrF versus Andy regular slanging match.

Do you not realise that you're both becoming very boring,not to mention somewhat pathetic.

Is it ok to say *******,as in your posts,that's so clever.

I hoped that the mods,yourselves(particularly DrF and your brown nosed City friends) would've seen sense by now and packed it in.

Just to let you know that there is one City fan on this forum who doesn't care to see your petty squabling take over posts and generally detract from the good nature of this forum.

I hope that no-one attacks me for stating my opinion(it wouldn't be the first time)but come on guys,grow up,for ****s sake.

Fair enough Freezer - just enjoying banter that went too far. If Mr Jones reads this, I'm not a neanderthal, sexist pig, but not a PC prude either.

Sorry to you both and anyone else offended, just having fun.

One question Freezer. Who on earth are my brown nosed City mates?

Back to the point of the thread - Preston are a bigger club than City just now, surely?

Fair enough Freezer - just enjoying banter that went too far. If Mr Jones reads this, I'm not a neanderthal, sexist pig, but not a PC prude either.

Sorry to you both and anyone else offended, just having fun.

One question Freezer. Who on earth are my brown nosed City mates?

Back to the point of the thread - Preston are a bigger club than City just now, surely?

Fair enough DrF-or is it Angelina?.

Yet again banter gone too far,no mention of alcohol this time then,last time you went too far you got banned I believe for making rude,sexist comments to a young female City fan.

Not a case of being a PC prude, just being acceptable would suffice.

If having fun is being rude towards people,(Andy in particular,for what reason I don't know)then sorry,don't enjoy your idea of fun,read back through your posts,they are just abusive and derogatory.

'brown nosed city mates'would be people on this forum and the subbers who seem to encourage your behaviour,(and those who PM you)you only have to read back through the sites to find them.Most strange as I thought being a City fan was important on a City forum.

I can agree with you,Peston are a bigger club than City at present,mainly 'cause they're one division above us.

Whereas,City will always be a bigger club than Rovers because we have more fans,a better ground,have better achievements,and more sensible fans(particularly when posting on rivals forums).

Hope I don't get banned,ganged up on,or victimised for my opinions,but there you go.

Guest DrFaustus
Fair enough DrF-or is it Angelina?.

Yet again banter gone too far,no mention of alcohol this time then,last time you went too far you got banned I believe for making rude,sexist comments to a young female City fan.

Not a case of being a PC prude, just being acceptable would suffice.

If having fun is being rude towards people,(Andy in particular,for what reason I don't know)then sorry,don't enjoy your idea of fun,read back through your posts,they are just abusive and derogatory.

'brown nosed city mates'would be people on this forum and the subbers who seem to encourage your behaviour,(and those who PM you)you only have to read back through the sites to find them.Most strange as I thought being a City fan was important on a City forum.

I can agree with you,Peston are a bigger club than City at present,mainly 'cause they're one division above us.

Whereas,City will always be a bigger club than Rovers because we have more fans,a better ground,have better achievements,and more sensible fans(particularly when posting on rivals forums).

Hope I don't get banned,ganged up on,or victimised for my opinions,but there you go.

Freezer, you're right - your team, ground and history are better than ours. You surely don't expect me to agree about the fans :(

I've said sorry to Andy and Hannah as it goes, but SORRY again.

As for the subbers, they are their own people - most happen to enjoy a laugh and a wind up, like me. It went too far, I accept. (As for personal messages, you either have admin rights or you know someone who does, how would you know who sends who messages?)

Best wishes to you and back to the football - the landlord of my local, a very long-standing season ticket holder at the Gate reckons you will be turned over by Tranmere on Monday as revenge for earlier in the season. Any comments?

Angelina elsewhere, DrFaustus here. :dunno:

Archived