IGNORED

Sick Note

RedUn

With all the viruses (both real and imagined) at Ashton Gate recently it is hard to know what to believe.

However Tommy's biggest problem is that he NEVER puts together a long run of games and so never gets properly match fit.

Look at this season, his longest run in the side is a grand total of 6 games, whether suspended, injured or ill he just isn't available often enough.

This has been a feature of his entire career, the amount of games he's played is far, far less than contempories such as Matt Hill.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, but this is the reason (along with his appaling stamina) that he'll never move to a club in a higher division than us.

Guest Spunkwood

Thing is, you look at Doc In his younger days he looks so clean. But now I was walking down the back of some rough place, saw a Tramp. It was like do I ask for his autograph, walked down further there was more LOOKIELIKIES or what!

Apparently he has taken up a new diet in recent months consisting of fags (allagedly) and a lot of alcohol (allegedly) Also suffers from mood swings and has a lack of respect for people in positions of authority above his own, which consists of looking tired and shouting at the ref.

Apparently he has taken up a new diet in recent months consisting of fags (allagedly) and a lot of alcohol (allegedly) Also suffers from mood swings and has a lack of respect for people in positions of authority above his own, which consists of looking tired and shouting at the ref.

Screaming back at Tins in front of the team and spectators would not help his selection process.

Archived