IGNORED

Good Luck Lee

Roadrunner

Good luck Lee, hope you do really well with Hearts, and you come back next year a ram a few goals done all these doubting Thomas's amonst the fans and management. I think it will be a good loan move for everybody concerned. Moving on to some dissapointing news re our lack of ambition on trying to get in a loan signing from someone within the league we play in. I am certain that thier are a number of Premership and Champoinship sides with good quaility players just sitting in the stands on a Saturday. Who would love a month or two playing regualer first team football.

Guest fatherdougal

I wish him well. I think he's an excellent young player, strong, physical, and good with his head and now he's a got a half season to get some steam up.

Like most City fans I'll be looking out for the HoM result, Saturday tea times.

All the very best to him.

Brian Tinnion is a gashead read the second line of the second paragraph , this must explain all the results and team selection

I was just about to post an apolgy when I noticed this post.

What you must think on, is the fact that up here most peoples experience of BCFC (before Lee signed that is) was hearing at teatime on a Saturday the name, "Bristol City Rovers 0" :city:

Unfortunately Hearts don't seem to have a Fan's Forum, so what on earth will I do now :city: Oh I know - I will just have to go to all the games :P

In actual fact most are less than an hour away from the house.

Thanks for all the lovely messages of support I have received, I will be printing them out and will give them to Lee as soon as I see him.

Joy

Guest Ogi fae Gorgie
Preston don't seem to have one either.

Tried to get in and explain to Grannyjoy that 'Hearts' do have a fans firum its called Kickback 2 unfortunately today its down as they are havin trouble with the server. tell we at Hearts know about Bristol City not just because Lee is there well was and still is but Joe Jordon was there fpr a spell, we had him as a manager also. You have had a few Scots through the years. Lee will be be a big hit with the 'Jambos'. see us alos on www.heartsfc.co.uk

Ogi fae Gorgie (Edinburgh) :city::city::city:

A decision in my view that we may well come to regret before the season is up. With Lita/Heffernan/Cotterill all similar types of players, we only really have Brooker to "lead the line" act as a target man etc. Miller did and can fill that role but none of the other strikers we have can, so what happens when Brooker gets injured/suspended again?????

Whatever, good luck to Lee, glad that Hearts can see the potential and hope he does well there and earns himself a contract either there or in the Championship next season!

Hopefully this loan move will work in our favour, hopefully he will go up there bang a few goals in, get match fit, and regain his confidence, then come back to us in the summer raring to go for next season in the CHAMPIONSHIP. I still think lee can do a job for us, and i really hope we see him in a city shirt next season.

O well for what it's worth I am as confused as I was yesterday. He was Falkirk's top scorer. He would have played in the SPL if they had been promotoed. Now an SPL team that went into Europe this year has seen the benefit of getting him. He cost a terrific amount for a third Division English club yet he couldn't sustain a place as main striker for that club ? Why not ? Perhaps it is as WhiteyO3 hinted yesterday - that we are playing the wrong kind of football for him, not that he's playing the wrong kind for us. If he ends up being one of Hearts top scorers I'll be pleased for him personally but I am bound to feel aggrieved that he wasn't here to do it for us.

I wish the lad good luck , he has been very unlucky with injuries at vital times when he was needed this year. And has always shown a good attitude unlike some of the other so called proffesionals we have at this club. I hope he scores a hatfull at hearts , so he can come back next year brimming with confidence , tinnion might actually give him a chance then.

Best of luck Lee, I hope you score loads and come back to a first team place here. I really am not anxious for you to leave without ever haven been played correctly here.

So go get a new pair of scoring boots and make us look bad for loaning you out, then come back to us in the Championship next season and score loads for us.

Keep your chin up

Guest ScottishRed

All the best Lee, though as a follower of Hibs - I have mixed feelings.

Find it amusing that a few City fans are saying it'll be great for Lee to score in the SPL and then come back to City.

If Lee can score regularly in the SPL, he'll soon be on his way to a bigger club that City I'm afraid to say.

No reason not to wish good luck to any player leaving, but the loss expressed in this thread is surprising. Whatever was seen in Lee Miller that led to his acquisiton has not been delivered by him at BCFC. Quite frankly this season he is an expensive drain on the wage bill and has failed to impress when he has played. We need players to be successful here, and preferably now. So whatever Lee does in Scotland is irrelevant if he can't produce it here.

Lita and Brooker and to a lesser extent Heffernan, are doing it for BCFC. They are the players we need.

:city:

No reason not to wish good luck to any player leaving, but the loss expressed in this thread is surprising. Whatever was seen in Lee Miller that led to his acquisiton has not been delivered by him at BCFC. Quite frankly this season he is an expensive drain on the wage bill and has failed to impress when he has played.

I tend to agree, although it's hard to be too critical of the bloke when you know that his mother is reading this forum! :city:

I wish him well, but I do think it's best for him and the club that he moves on. If he does well at Hearts then I suspect that they'll find some money to buy him permanently. Ally McCoist failed as a young man in England but then had a terrific career in Scotland, so Lee should take heart (no pun intended) from that.

Yeah Good Luck Lee. Hope u play well enough that someone wants to buy you. For whatever reason, it hasn't worked at the gate, maybe u werent given the chance. But I'm not going to lose any sleep because you can't miss something you've never had. And city won't miss his goals!

Lee

Don't give up on your Bristol City career. You have a tremendous amount of City supporters who want you back. This season has been difficult for you so far and I hope that the move to Hearts will bring you a consistent run of first team games giving you the opportunity to regain your fitness, confidence and will result in your form.

I look forward to hearing you bangin' the goals in up there, work hard, keep our support close to your heart (no pun intended!) and remember - We will see you in the Summer!.

P.S. Try and keep us up to date/communicate with us here on the forum, we would love to hear from you.

Take Care and Best Wishes,

All the best Lee, though as a follower of Hibs - I have mixed feelings.

Find it amusing that a few City fans are saying it'll be great for Lee to score in the SPL and then come back to City.

If Lee can score regularly in the SPL, he'll soon be on his way to a bigger club that City I'm afraid to say.

Well that may depend (as usual) on what poxy division we are in next season and I'm sure we'd like the difficulties that would come if he does exceedingly well.

Good luck Lee because you will need it - I have never been as underwhelmed by a player costing £350k in my life.When you consider Scott Taylor (The Blackpool striker went for £100k it makes you want to cry.What was Wilson thinking about - he really did leave us a legacy.

Archived