IGNORED

I'm Depressed

Super Scotty Murray

Bar Tins, probably our most passionate and commited player. I don't care if he wasnt perfect, he would have been one of the first names on my teamsheet.

I just want to say thanks to Matt for everything he has done at the club and wish him all the best for the future.

Just like to remind people who keep going about how rubbish he is and that it is good money, that he was our player of the year two years ago, and citys defence improved massivly this sesaon when him and butler were paired up in the centre.

100,000 is ok money, but that isnt the point.

Matty will be missed, no doubt, and i am actually pretty depressed about him going, we need City boys, and we seem to be loosing them every season (Carey, Brown and now Hill)

Yes, matty will be missed on and off the pitch, and his attitude was something the young city players could have looked up to, lets hope it has worn off on scott golbourne, another matt hill wud b nice!

I just hope that this just isn't the start of an exodus...if we don't get promoted soon, there is always the danger we could end up being a mid table division three side for good...that is the league we are in...none of this league one pish!

It would be depressing , but i've given up on this season anyway. We (the fans) will be here no matter what  , players come and go , we've lost a decent player but nothing to be depressed about.

Well we the fans aren't very bright then are we?

Archived