IGNORED

Stressful Last 20 Mins

Cidergal

Superb performance by pretty much ever single player out there last night, namely Leroy, Wilks, Brooker and Orr.

Certainly a game of two halfs - we did the job intended in both. I really enjoyed the first half, some of our quick passing was just like watching Arsenal. :):city: Our front men were fantastic and the wing backs got right in behind their's. Leroy took his goal well, it was perhaps a little lucky that the keeper didn't do better with it but nevertheless, it was a neat finish from a superb Luke Wilkshire who was fantastic last night.

Second half and especially the last 20 mins were certainly "bite nail" moments. They had all the possesion all the chances but you wouldn't say that they actually had a clear cut chance. Not once did they effectively force a decent save from Stevey or hit the bar.

Fantastic result, and I will admit - 3 more points than I thought we'd get! I haven't seen the boys for a while, and pretty much everbody is coming back from matches saying we were awful but I'm guessing we improved last night? We looked like a team who could survive comfortably in the Championship at times and we should all be proud!

My one worry would be the Doc, seemed out of sorts. I don't know what illness he had but it's clear that it took a lot out of him. He didn't have a clue IMO.

So in all... Great away performance, superb result - COYR!

:laugh:

Archived