IGNORED

20,000 Topics

Super Scotty Murray

One word,

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hope I answered your question :D

The reality is that, at present,with no money around outside the Premier League, yes.

£100k for Tommy & the £100k for Matt Hill woud finance Nelson & a Target Man.

IF:

He can get match fit.

He can physically fit.

He can recover from Terrets Syndrome.

He stops getting a yellow every two games.

Then and only then, you could be looking at £250/300k. :D

The reality is that, at present,with no money around outside the Premier League, yes.

£100k for Tommy & the £100k for Matt Hill woud finance Nelson & a Target Man.

IF:

He can get match fit.

He can physically fit.

He can recover from Terrets Syndrome.

He stops getting a yellow every two games.

Then and only then, you could be looking at £250/300k. :D

TARGET MAN?! WHY? why do we need ANOTHER?! and what decent Target mans going to come to an average 3rd division side to be a reserve?!

Nelson i agree with though :laugh:

'If he can recover from Terrets Syndrome'

I like it!!! It is spelt Turrets syndrome by the way!

:laugh:  :ph34r:

Yes I think 'Turrets Syndrome' is when sufferers have to climb to the top of tower like structures, normally attached to castles or chateau, and yell obscenities at passing referees.

You would be correct, i had falty information from the website i looked at!!!

It is Tourettes

Thanx

:D  :angry:

Would this be Basil's website?

TARGET MAN?! WHY? why do we need ANOTHER?! and what decent Target mans going to come to an average 3rd division side to be a reserve?!

Nelson i agree with though :angry:

Is that you in the Chair?

Calm Down!

We need another as cover for Brooker if he's injured or suspended because, as has been shown recently,it's difficult for our players to adjust their game if Brookers suddenly out.

Secondly, you may have noticed that we've just loaned TWO strikers, one for the rest of the season and we now have only four at the club, including Cotterill, who, whilst very promising has never started a league game and is only 17.

At the start of the season we had 6 and still needed to sign SB! Why do you think that was??

You don't sign a bloke as a reserve, you sign him as competition and that keeps SB on his toes, as Ireland will keep Butler on his game.

Target Men?

Well, MK Dons have signed two,TODAY :D:laugh:

Is that you in the Chair?

Calm Down!

We need another as cover for Brooker if he's injured or suspended because, as has been shown recently,it's difficult for our players to adjust their game if Brookers suddenly out.

Secondly, you may have noticed that we've just loaned TWO strikers, one for the rest of the season and we now have only four at the club, including Cotterill, who, whilst very promising has never started a league game and is only 17.

At the start of the season we had 6 and still needed to sign SB! Why do you think that was??

You don't sign a bloke as a reserve, you sign him as competition and that keeps SB on his toes, as Ireland will keep Butler on his game.

Target Men?

Well, MK Dons have signed two,TODAY :D  :laugh:

if tinnion was so worried about having a replacment (sp) for Brooker, surely he wouldnt have loaned out Lee Miller?

Archived