IGNORED

19 Games Left

TheOne

3rd plays 6th

4th plays 5th

though

:D

Yea Madger you're absolutely right, my mistake sorry....

I'll Edit my original Post :laugh:

To late to edit so I'll repost here

Luton 2 Bradford 0

Bradford 1 Luton 1

Bristol City 1 Sheff Weds 1

Sheff Weds 1 Bristol City 0

Bradford 1 Sheff Weds 2

01. Hull City

02. Sheffield Wednesday

----------------------------------------------------------------------

03. Luton Town

04. Bristol City

05. Tranmere Rovers

06. Swindon Town

Gotta have some faith haven't you!?!?!?!?!?

I supose you had to include Swindom there mate, otherwise someone will be getting Cold Dinners for the next 6 months :D

It wil be interesting to see how Hull will cope without Stuart Elloit for a large part of the run in.

They bougt some guy from Chester, I thought he was a replacement but on Sky News it said he was a midfielder. :D

Also I think the lack of goals will stop Bradford from progressing in the long term. Their defence is only as good as ours. I hope I haven't posted this too soon (i.e. before tomorrow).

Yea Madger you're absolutely right, my mistake sorry....

I'll Edit my original Post :laugh:

To late to edit so I'll repost here

Luton 2 Bradford 0

Bradford 1 Luton 1

Bristol City 1 Sheff Weds 1

Sheff Weds 1 Bristol City 0

Bradford 1 Sheff Weds  2

That was very good of Luton to let Bradford go through to the final after they'd won on aggregate.

Shame Sheff Wed didn't let us do the same. Selfish b&^tards :D

Don't patronise Rich, Tom, he know's Swindon won't get that far. ;)

;) Ah a chance would be a fine thing! If we got to the final and lost it would still be progress!

That would meen next season we'd go up! I'll take that!

I think the division won't be as stronger as this season (for Swindon), Nottingham Forest (if relegated) will be the favourites!!! No pressure for City or Swindon if they (Forest) go down!

We're all very negative , arn't we.

City are clearly good enough to finish in the top six , but are probaly too far behind to get in the top two , so joy oh joy , it's the b****y play offs again , so quite obviously we WILL finish 3rd , if nothing else to give to give the rest of the football world a good laugh.

No other team has as much experience of play offs as us , and as we all know the likely winners can not be guessed at by looking at their form over the season (Palace , Brighton) so I think we are on our way to Cardiff and we WILL WIN unless of course it's decided on a penalty shoot out which of course we would ferkin up and I for one would attempt to drown myself in alcohol as that WOULD BE TOO MUCH.

So cheer up you miserable ciderheads , you've got a good day out to look forward to (29th May), and THIS TIME (I say it every year)WE WILL DO IT

PS Apologies to the rest of you if I can spell , it's an age thing.

;);):city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city:

PS  Apologies to the rest of you if I can spell , it's an age thing.

oooohh. (holds handbag across chest) get her!

Spelling is rarely a problem for me SCR, however typing and reviewing before posting have often been my downfall.

Not surprisingly, I have taken greater care with this post, than with almost any other! ;)

That was very good of Luton to let Bradford go through to the final after they'd won on aggregate.

Shame Sheff Wed didn't let us do the same. Selfish b&^tards  ;)

Luton 1 Sheff Weds 2 Sorry my Brain is on Vacation this week, comes with kids screaming down my plughole! bah :Sleep12: ;)

If we beat Bournemouth for you tommorrow that'll do you a nice favour.

I was looking for a draw myself.....

Not a bad little new signing we've made today so should have him on the bench..

Why? Have you bought somebody other than James Quinn? I wasn't happy when he was mentioned on this site, hardly prolific is he? and I wouldn't have thought he would be happy on the bench.

Who have City got?

Bradford, so we'll do you a favour by beating them. ;);)

01. Hull City

02. Sheffield Wednesday

----------------------------------------------------------------------

03. Luton Town

04. Bristol City

05. Tranmere Rovers

06. Swindon Town

Gotta have some faith haven't you!?!?!?!?!?

Would you like me to refer you to a doctor for your delusional fantasies. I had them too at the start of the season, after three months therapy i'm now much more comfortable with the way our season is going.

Why? Have you bought somebody other than James Quinn? I wasn't happy when he was mentioned on this site, hardly prolific is he? and I wouldn't have thought he would be happy on the bench.

He's on the bench because he's not fit. But I'm sure the words "Northern Ireland striker" will put the fear of God into any defence. After all, their scoring record is better than Malta, Luxembourg, Andorra, Kazakhstan, Martinique and San Marino (though not quite as good as Bosnia-Herzegovina, Liechtenstein or the Faroe Islands). For more details, see It's the funny rectangular white thingy with a net in at one end of the pitch (but don't ask me how they calculate the rankings). But he must be good because he went on loan to Rovers during their first year (of many, many, many ;) ) in Div 4.

Archived