IGNORED

Dinning

GrahamC

How depressing that after all the talk post Pulis of not signing any more journeyman in the Beadle, Jones mould who would coast after signing his contract, then it is clear we have done exactly that.

Wigan fans were so delighted when we finally became the club who took him off their hands after six loan spells around the country and now we know why.

It took him nearly all of his sub appearance yesterday before he broke sweat and with Tommy Doc clearly unwilling or unable to get himself anywhere near fit enough to play (virus!!!!) then you can see why Tinnion is selecting himself and Bradley Orr, who are at least willing to put the effort in.

Oh well, we only have to wait until 2007 for Dinning's contract to expire!

I thought that yesterday Dinning played well for the short period he was playing.

He spread the ball wide and played the uncomplicated passes, made two excellent tackles to break down Bradfords counter attacks had an overall good performance. I think that Mr. Dinning is the player who can help Tommy do the hard work which has been his burden since the Burnell days.

Altough he wasn't on for long, Dinning was immense yesterday, He got well stuck in and as ever barely put a pass astray unlike a certain Thomas Doherty.

I think the only reason Dinning hasn't started the last couple of games is because we have been doing fairly well recently and he just can't win his place back from Tins yet.

Dinning is a key player for us, and quite simply when Tommy isn't in the team should be captain, he's always organising everyone else and talking to others around him, as a experienced player should do, It's also something a captain should do. Danny Coles where are you?

I think Sipowicz deserves some credit as being the first person to post a topic critiscising Dinning without using the cliché "Comfort Zone"...

I don't think he has been as bad as some people are making out, maybe its just another case of everyone jumping on the 'lets criticise this player' bandwagon, following the moves of Peacock, Roberts and Miller etc, to other sides.

Archived