IGNORED

Coaching Opportunities For You

CTRed

I am currently interested in hearing from people who would be interested in Coaching in the USA. If you would be interested in this opportunity please reply to this thread (no PM's or Email please).

You need to state your Name, Age and any Coaching Qualifications and Experience you have both Playing and/or Coaching.

I know this is not City related but I figured this is the most read board and might interest some City fans. Please do not reply to this topic unless providing the details above.

Thanks

I am currently interested in hearing from people who would be interested in Coaching in the USA. If you would be interested in this opportunity please reply to this thread (no PM's or Email please).

You need to state your Name, Age and any Coaching Qualifications and Experience you have both Playing and/or Coaching.

I know this is not City related but I figured this is the most read board and might interest some City fans. Please do not reply to this topic unless providing the details above.

Thanks

youl need more than caoches to teach them how to play football..APARENTLY ITS AGIRLS GAME ;)

Rob Flower, age 23, played youth teams, adult pub teams, city soccer schools, managed a sunday league side for half a season.

No qualifications.

I did apply for this kind of thing before but didn't continue after being told I needed FA coaching qualifications.

Thanks

Please give fax or mailing address. I am in the USA and have the relevant qualifications.

youl need more than caoches to teach them how to play football..APARENTLY ITS AGIRLS GAME :D

Wayne, they are learning pretty well. They reached the world cup semi finals, the same as England. Their college teams regularly draw crowds as big as our premiership league. ESPN and FOX, both televise the top league and college games and the standard is as good as our premiership/championship level.To support this the USA now has a good infrastructure being developed in the junior mid and high schools. 15-20 years ago the schools had no football/soccer, now its everywhere even in small towns. The game is on the move.

Archived