IGNORED

Hot Or Not?

Dan Of The Dolman

And Kelly, I'm older than you and I don't have a problem with looking at young men/boys!

Oh, I'll take it seriously.... I just think having to rate young men from the under 18 crowd to be a little bit more of a delicate situation. Like I'm really going to say "Yeah, that 15 year old is HOT!!" hehehe :angry: Ah well, I'll just be sure to rate on an even scale (ie, approach those to say, if I was 15, would I think he's good-looking, etc). As for the 18 and over candidates.......fair game!

.....Kelly :laugh:

I think we should have 4 judges of different age ranges so for judging the guys we have Navane, Red M, Coles' Gal and BCFC Babe.

People who took part in August's, have to use a different picture. New entrants can use whatever picture they want (within reason, of course!)

If any guys are interested PM me, and can the female judges PM me to confirm. After the judges for both have been confirmed the contest will begin

Good luck everyone and I hope we can all have a good laugh :laugh:

Dan

PS I take pride in older women, saying nice things about me, I ain't bothered about it :angry:

Yes ive always wondered what thats all about! :D

Yet its the girls who take to the terraces that are the real talent!

Not a 'cider swilling, chav loving, 82er bird who takes it up the 'wrong un' for a packet of mayfair' in site :city:

...some of you girls do look lovely though! :yawn:

Are any of you ladies familiar with Fash yet? :P

Chris - C11

Archived