IGNORED

I Nearly Died Yesterday

tompo

I too had a near death experience on the terraces funnily enough.

A couple of people were sat ontop of the railings behind me on the terrace (Stucider included!), as Leroy slotted home our 2nd they jumped, landed on me, at this point I was still jumping around, grabbed a few people and ended up crashing to the ground, forming a small pile on in celebration!

Good fun, but being at the bottom bloody hurt!

I was watching Gilette Soccer Special yesterday and in the last 5 minutes of all english games. FLASH Bristol Rovers 1:2 Northampton Town (86). I was drinking Reef at the time. I nearly choked and spat it out laughing but kept my cool and waited for it to go down my gullit, than i could celbrate, Than 10 seconds later, FLASH Luton Town 1:1 Colchester (87), FLASH Sheffield Wednesday Gives Away A Goal, All in 30 Seconds, To late I burst out laughin and the reef which was in my mouth was all over Jeff Stelling on the t.v

And at ashton gate, i was walking up the yellow steps of the ayteo when suddenly i tipped this old geezers coffee over. He looked like that guy from the Royal Family and Mike bassat England Manager but even fatter. Seconds after i tipped it over by accident he looked at me, stood up with rage. I thought he would kill me but he went on and said "you pillock, you get me another one now, kids these days". I did not bother and returned to my seat, have not seen him since.

Archived