IGNORED

Rumour

Heathy33

:D In last Saturday's Green Un Ian Holloway says that he "had originally asked Brian Tinnion about the avalability of two or three of his players"to which City came back with a 'no',but informed him about the clause in Matty Hills contract.(Does this mean that we wanted to sell him?)

He went on to say "I know alot of these young Bristol lads,many of whom I have watched grow up.

Arron and Thorpe are already there,how many more will we see wearing hoops. ;)

Today's EP back page says QPR want Doc.

But if you read the story it says that QPR originally enquired about a few players back in the summer, one of them being Tommy, but BCFC haven't heard anything since.

So why is this suddenly being made public - are the board looking to make Tommy available without actually transfer listing him. Inviting bids, making it known they would consider offers ???

Today's EP back page says QPR want Doc.

But if you read the story it says that QPR originally enquired about a few players back in the summer, one of them being Tommy, but BCFC haven't heard anything since.

So why is this suddenly being made public - are the board looking to make Tommy available without actually transfer listing him. Inviting bids, making it known they would consider offers ???

No idea, but its a cunning plan on behalf of QPRs manager. What better way to mess up the old enemy than to buy all their players!

I was very surprised when i heard about all this last night, but things change fast in football these days and TD is no longer the hero he was last summer.

No idea, but its a cunning plan on behalf of QPRs manager. What better way to mess up the old enemy than to buy all their players!

I was very surprised when i heard about all this last night, but things change fast in football these days and TD is no longer the hero he was last summer.

It's not like we are any threat to QPR at the moment, or in the near future is it? :D Maybe Hollowhead is still smarting from loosing Matty H?

I think maybe Greenun knows more about this...he asked yesterday if we would accept IH as manager, is a Tins Hollohead job swop being negotiated! ;)

On a serious note. Tommy, through whatever reason, only looks a shadow of the player he can be this season. He has seen several of his team mates leave, most of them bristol born. He seems to have a lot on his mind at the moment.

Archived