IGNORED

Longest Year

bcfcchris2016

on my championship manager 2003/04, i am man city and the year is 2023. 20 seasons on my file. I was Bristol City in 2003 and got promoted in 2004, i got sacked in 2005 and went to Man City a week later. Since then i won 2 FA Cups, 2 Premierships, 1 Champions League, 1 UEFA Cup and 4 League Cups, Including 2 Charity shields and 1 Super Cup. I am still with Man City now but not doing so well. Lee Holmes who plays currently for Derby in real life has got 102 caps for England. Alan Shearer is manager of Torquay Utd who our in the Premiership and Liverpool is in Division 2 ;)

But what is the furthest year you been up to on any game. 2023 is some beating but i spect someone has actually got one better :D

on my championship manager 2003/04, i am man city and the year is 2023. 20 seasons on my file. I was Bristol City in 2003 and got promoted in 2004, i got sacked in 2005 and went to Man City a week later. Since then i won 2 FA Cups, 2 Premierships, 1 Champions League, 1 UEFA Cup and 4 League Cups, Including 2 Charity shields and 1 Super Cup. I am still with Man City now but not doing so well. Lee Holmes who plays currently for Derby in real life  has got 102 caps for England. Alan Shearer is manager of Torquay Utd who our in the Premiership and Liverpool is in Division 2  ;)

But what is the furthest year you been up to on any game. 2023 is some beating but i spect someone has actually got one better  :D

When was the last time you left the house ? :P

Longest game I had was 10 seasons on CM4, then I got bored and started again. Current game on FM05 is only 4 seasons old. That's 3 whole days of gameplay that I have invested in getting City to the Premiership.

On the old CM01/02 had a game running until mid 2020's.

Can't remember the exact stats but remained as city all the way through spendign the majority of time at the tiop end of the premiership winning numerous titles - Europe as i remember was not as successful (bloody milan - see bogey teams thread) but managed to pick uip a couple of Champions league titles.

Also took Portugal to semi's of the World Cup and then England to Euro Champ Glory.

Ah the good old days of 01/02...........When i get new PC with enough memory on it i may reinstall that for fun.

Archived