IGNORED

Fans Signing Area?

squirrel

So, the New East End, according to the main site, The piece about the new east end , states under the artists impression, That the East End plans include a new signing area for the fans :blink: ?.

Are you fans who go in there going to be signing autographs for the players?, SSHHH! no singing now, can't concentrate on signing autographs and singing at the same time.

Or....... Is this to be the place where WE the FANS get to sign our new players? ;)

Well done Adam, gave me a good laugh after a rubbish night at work :o

Or it could be where our new sponsers sign is going.... the sewing machine people, SINGERS :D

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~616302,00.html

a good spot- not just because it highlights Adam's illiteracy but because I didn't know about it.

I think it's great that the club are wanting to take this on- but it has to be done correctly and the major thing on this is that it is in the upper tier of the stand and at the back of that tier.

Noise starts at the back of a stand and travels down, projecting a voice at the front of the pitch is unlikely to achieve much. Being near the top also gives the huge advantage of having the roof there to amplify sound.

I just hope that if and when the new stand is build and seats go on sale for it that "singing" (of signing) fans are quick to snap up their seats and do not leave it to those people who "like to be near the atmosphere" but who never actually sing. By this I mean- E Block Williams, H Block Atyeo and those who don't wait for a goal or the guy next to them to pipe up. I fear that "quiet fans" will buy season tickets there for the view.

But still I think the idea is a good one and hopefully it will work. Even better would be if the top tier holds say 2,000 that it was unreserved seating- now that really would make a difference.

Archived