IGNORED

Mr. Christian Roberts

Rich-TWSC-

According to Andy King, this post if for those who like him and follow his career and for those who hate him and could not be happier that he's injured at Swindon! Personally, I'd be gutted but he is the only player who is injured for the Brentford game. They're quite serious about not rushing him, me thinks he'll be a key player next season, especially if Super Sam Parkin leaves.

The Source

EDIT: I notice Swindon have agreed to move the game away at MK Dons to the day before the England Vs Northern Ireland match.

According to Andy King, this post if for those who like him and follow his career and for those who hate him and could not be happier that he's injured at Swindon! Personally, I'd be gutted but he is the only player who is injured for the Brentford game. They're quite serious about not rushing him, me thinks he'll be a key player next season, especially if Super Sam Parkin leaves.

The Source

EDIT: I notice Swindon have agreed to move the game away at MK Dons to the day before the England Vs Northern Ireland match.

Sad to hear. Though I do hate Swindon. Arrrggghhh mixed feelings! ;)

Archived