IGNORED

Yes!

paignton red

Whos going to replace him??

Amankwaah?  You have too be joking.

I'd have amankwaah in the team anyday of the week instead of smith. I was thinking that tinnion might be forced to switch to 4-4-2 actually , i don't like this 3-5-2 , far too negative playing 5 defenders in my oppinion. A back four of coles-ireland-fortune-bell

I'd have amankwaah in the team anyday of the week instead of smith. I was thinking that tinnion might be forced to switch to 4-4-2 actually , i don't like this 3-5-2 , far too negative playing 5 defenders in my oppinion. A back four of coles-ireland-fortune-bell

That has to be one of the most laughable things ive read for a long, long time.

Amankwaah is awful.

No he isnt, he may not be the best right back in the world bhut compared to Amankwaah he's Premier League standard!!

I'm still chuckling, like i do every6 time i seen big kev run with the ball, truely woeful.  :P

;) Amankwaah has soooooooooooooooo much more ability than smith though , before he got injured for the second time he tore brighton apart when we beat em 4-1. Even there fans were saying how amazing he was , i think once he gets fit again smith wont have a chance of getting in the team. :P

:D Amankwaah has soooooooooooooooo much more ability than smith though , before he got injured for the second time he tore brighton apart when we beat em 4-1. Even there fans were saying how amazing he was , i think once he gets fit again smith wont have a chance of getting in the team. :P

I was at the game and yes i agree he did have one great game in the past 4 years so we do agree on something.

Unfortunately one good game doesnt make you a good player, even at City!! ;)

Archived