IGNORED

Todays Performance..

cityloyal

ok here goes, I'm not going to give individual player ratings but i'll just summarise.

hartlepool started like a house on fire and we did well to withstand the pressure however we lokked very very dodgy at the back, smith and butler in particular were poor, and it was down to these two that the penalty was conceeded. there player got past smith and was running away from goal then good old tony comes along and makes a silly silly tackle. deffo pen.

city responded well and a great run and shot from brooker gave city just about what they deserved.

second half saw city start the better without really creating anything, and then murray and doherty came on and city upped there performeance however more dodgy city defending saw hartlepool go 2-1 up.

city again came back at them, lita had a half chance, heffernan had a great headed chance but put it wide and brooker had a headed chance but headed it weakly downwards and into the goalies hands.

overall frustrating, we looked very very poor at times and yet at other times, when we had a go at hartlepool we had them on the rack. smith,butler and dinning were poor, bradley orr was mom for city.

now i know I'm not a great writer!!! but hope this will suffice until you get a more accomplished football expert infront of there pc!!!

ok here goes, I'm not going to give individual player ratings but i'll just summarise.

hartlepool started like a house on fire and we did well to withstand the pressure however we lokked very very dodgy at the back, smith and butler in particular were poor, and it was down to these two that the penalty was conceeded. there player got past smith and was running away from goal then good old tony comes along and makes a silly silly tackle. deffo pen.

city responded well and a great run and shot from brooker gave city just about what they deserved.

second half saw city start the better without really creating anything, and then murray and doherty came on and city upped there performeance however more dodgy city defending saw hartlepool go 2-1 up.

city again came back at them, lita had a half chance, heffernan had a great headed chance but put it wide and brooker had a headed chance but headed it weakly downwards and into the goalies hands.

overall frustrating, we looked very very poor at times and yet at other times, when we had a go at hartlepool we had them on the rack. smith,butler and dinning were poor, bradley orr was mom for city.

now i know I'm not a great writer!!! but hope this will suffice until you get a more accomplished football expert infront of there pc!!!

by the way phillips was in great form and made some excellent saves but was sadly involved in a bust up with a city fan before half time. the idiot city fan decided to have a go at steve and whatever he said got phillips riled, with phillips saying and i qoute " i'll see you outside" phillips was raging and rightly so.

Guest badgerhpool

Lita and Brooker always looked dangerous when going forward for you lot, You played some good football but then again so did we, Once again Porter, Boydy and Nelson were awesome for us. Phillips pulled of some good saves in the second half too.

Not a bad side really, You should be up there in the play offs at the end of the season.

Guest puddy_bcfc
Lita and Brooker always looked dangerous when going forward for you lot, You played some good football but then again so did we, Once again Porter, Boydy and Nelson were awesome for us. Phillips pulled of some good saves in the second half too.

Not a bad side really, You should be up there in the play offs at the end of the season.

yer unlike you

Thats the thing though, We will and i know it. Sour grapes eh?

We cant be that bad eh if you failed to beat us twice this season!

Ignore him mate , some people on here think just because we have a big fanbase we deserve to go up. We have to earn promotion , and unfortunately none of our sides recently have had the grit or determination to do so , and this year it doesnt look like its going to be any different. The fact is were just NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Good luck for the rest of the season , hope you win the playoffs , you deserve to after last season.

Guest badgerhpool

Thanks, If we can keep our home record going as it is we will reach the play offs, Our away form as picked too now and if we can keep improving away from home we have a good chance of sneaking auto promotion, With Tranmere, Sheff Wed, Luton and Brentford all having to come to the Vic we have a good chance of doing that.

Guest puddy_bcfc
Ignore him mate , some people on here think just because we have a big fanbase we deserve to go up. We have to earn promotion , and unfortunately none of our sides recently have had the grit or determination to do so , and this year it doesnt look like its going to be any different.  The fact is were just NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Good luck for the rest of the season , hope you win the playoffs , you deserve to after last season.

your wrong i don't believe we deserve to go up at all

by the way phillips was in great form and made some excellent saves but was sadly involved in a bust up with a city fan before half time. the idiot city fan decided to have a go at steve and whatever he said got phillips riled, with phillips saying and i qoute " i'll see you outside" phillips was raging and rightly so.

It's incredible that somebody travels 250 miles to a match just so he can shout abuse at one of his own players. What a t##t. Hope he crashes on the way home.

It's incredible that somebody travels 250 miles to a match just so he can shout abuse at one of his own players. What a t##t. Hope he crashes on the way home.

Arent you doing the same :angry: to say what you have just said to a fellow fan :laugh:

Guest PJPoolie
Steve Phillips came looking for the guy at the end of the game, dunno what was said then, but Steve looked liked he was ready to punch someone's lights out...

I noticed the incident during the first when Phillips was enchanging a few words with the away end, I don't know why anyone would have a go at him he was your best player today.

I noticed the incident during the first when Phillips was enchanging a few words with the away end, I don't know why anyone would have a go at him he was your best player today.

Principles... Muppet fans like that decide to hate players and even if they improve they insist on continuing the hurling of abuse! That guy paid a load of money to go to that game (if he's based in the WestCountry) .... Seems stupid.... Bet he felt well hard after though..... If I was Phillips I'd wonder what the point is if that's what he gets.

Archived