IGNORED

Season Tickets

blackthorn slice

I know a lot of people 'gambled' and brought their season tickets early, ie paid 1st division prices to watch, what we hoped, would be a championship side by the start of the season.

If we do reach the prayoffs I expect they will be more than happy to gamble again. If we don't, I can see many people who have ST's now not renewing and the club may find it difficult to attract new customers.

No doubt there will be a price increase whatever happens. I can't think the club will freeze prices as a goodwill gesture. :angry: We have had no cup runs this year and if we don't have prayoff games either we will again be told how little money there is to pay the poor players! And don't even think about bringing anyone in!

With the work starting to develop the ground next season our capacity will be reduced which again equals less revenue. We don't often sell out but it can happen occasionally.

Yes, I believe we are going to hear lots of 'times are hard' crys. :laugh:

if we fail this season[again], how many season tickets do you reckon we will shift next term????with 8-8500 sold this season i reckon that could be cut in half.

We failed last season and the season before etc. But the season tickets have still increased over these seasons. Can't see much more or on that note much less either. :angry:

We failed last season and the season before etc. But the season tickets have still increased over these seasons. Can't see much more or on that note much less either. :angry:

I can see the dropping.

The adult tickets are expensive and I know several people considering being a bit more choosy about what games they go to next season.

With mediocre, predictable football and no atmosphere, who can really blame them? :laugh:

I can see the dropping.

The adult tickets are expensive and I know several people considering being a bit more choosy about what games they go to next season.

With mediocre, predictable football and no atmosphere, who can really blame them?  :angry:

Surely being a true supporter means taking the rough with smooth, of course theres more rough times than good watching our beloved team but that all serves to make the good times sweeter.

I will carry on buying my season ticket regardless of how the team does as i have done for the last fifteen years as I'm a City supporter so why would i want to be sat at home on a saturday when the boys are playing at the gate?

Of course i get frustrated, angry and dispondant at times

IT'S PART AND PARCEL OF SUPPORTING A LOWER LEAGUE CLUB.

If you want success every season you need to be supporting Chelsea, Arsenal or Manure.

Guest Pigbagman
Surely being a true supporter means taking the rough with smooth, of course theres more rough times than good watching our beloved team but that all serves to make the good times sweeter.

I will carry on buying my season ticket regardless of how the team does as i have done for the last fifteen years as I'm a City supporter so why would i want to be sat at home on a saturday when the boys are playing at the gate?

Of course i get frustrated, angry and dispondant at times

IT'S PART AND PARCEL OF SUPPORTING A LOWER LEAGUE CLUB.

If you want success every season you need to be supporting Chelsea, Arsenal or Manure.

We don't want success every season, we just want some hope for the future. Unless things pick up (both results AND performances) by the end of the season then I'm afraid that many people will stay away from the Gate next season. I'm afraid that's a fact of life, and I'm sure our board are well aware of it.

We don't want success every season, we just want some hope for the future. Unless things pick up (both results AND performances) by the end of the season then I'm afraid that many people will stay away from the Gate next season. I'm afraid that's a fact of life, and I'm sure our board are well aware of it.

Yes but as always the hardcore will remain and keep the club going, to say there's no hope is ludicrous, just take a look at our squad, maybe not playing as a team at the moment and maybe one or two compnents need tweaking but theres a good squad there and if you cant see that then theres no hope for you. :angry:

Season tickets will drop, there are season ticket holders that have already stopped going to games, home and away. just look how our away attendances have dropped. Some supporters have just had enough of the mediocre product on offer at the price you have to pay. With all the usual false dawns, false promises its become groundhog day!

Season tickets will drop, there are season ticket holders that have already stopped going to games, home and away. just look how our away attendances have dropped. Some supporters have just had enough of the mediocre product on offer at the price you have to pay. With all the usual false dawns, false promises its become groundhog day!

Just like this pathetic f--u--c--k--i--n--g forum with all the non stop whingers, forcing the true fans away with all the constant bickering and drivel.

Ill be at ashton gate every home game and as many away as possible but ill be steering clear of this forum from now i think as its full of complete nauses.

:@ :@

Guest Pigbagman
Just like this pathetic f--u--c--k--i--n--g forum with all the non stop whingers, forcing the true fans away with all the constant bickering and drivel.

Ill be at ashton gate every home game and as many away as possible but ill be steering clear of this forum from now i think as its full of complete nauses.

:@  :@

People are entitled to their opinion mate. If you can't cope with that fact then it's best that you leave the forum. Nobody is driving anybody away, people are just expressing their frustration at what looks like being yet another wasted season.

A friend of mine is SERIOUSLY thinking about swapping there season ticket for a birmingham city one next season..... and she's been supporting city for over 35 years. surely this goes to show how fed up people are becoming :angry::laugh:

i can see where you are coming from but that doesn't mean you should stay clear of the forum.grrr! enjoy it while it lasts  :angry:

I just sick of reading the same things every week, when we win we are going up, when we lose Tinnion should be sacked!!

They say city fans are fickle and this forum proves it on the whole, a lot of good posts and threads, but for every good post there are five derogitory ones.

A friend of mine is SERIOUSLY thinking about swapping there season ticket for a birmingham city one next season..... and she's been supporting city for over 35 years.  surely this goes to show how fed up people are becoming  :angry:  :laugh:

Good luck, tell her we'll see her along with the other 30,000 part timers when we get to the play off final.

Wont be a great loss as she cant be a true supporter to even consider it, ive had my moments driving back from Newcastle after losing 5-1, from Tranmere after losing 6-0 nbut i still go and will always continue to.

You don't choose the club you love.

:laugh:

"I just sick of reading the same things every week, when we win we are going up, when we lose Tinnion should be sacked!!

They say city fans are fickle and this forum proves it on the whole, a lot of good posts and threads, but for every good post there are five derogitory ones."

me too but doesn't mean you have to take notice of it.

:@  :@

Life, people and football is all about differences, of opinions, thoughts, choices and expectations. This is a forum where people can discuss these opinions, where mine may be different to yours and the next person but might be the same as the fourth person. I do not knock those that are happy to, bury their heads in the sand, support the club financially regardless of their league position, product on offer etc etc. Far from it, its those type of supporters that will allow the club to continue and I take my hat off to you because your tolerance to the situation is far greater than mine. Your expectations are also therefore different to mine and you make your choice and I make mine, thats all.

Good luck, tell her we'll see her along with the other 30,000 part timers when we get to the play off final.

Wont be a great loss as she cant be a true supporter to even consider it, ive had my moments driving back from Newcastle after losing 5-1, from Tranmere after losing 6-0 nbut i still go and will always continue to.

You don't choose the club you love.

:angry:

I agree with you compleatly, of course everyone has there moments but, as i think i've said before thats what football is about. its one of the things i love about supporting a lower leauge team (instead of a prem team) is the fact that you don't have a clue what will happen one season to the next and sometimes thats a good thing and sometimes a bad thing...... one things for sure i'll always support city :laugh:

Archived