IGNORED

Fao East Enders!

Collis

For all those who want to create an atmousphere on Friday night, get your tickets swapped for the East End.

You can do this by calling the club hotline on 0870 112 1897. Alternatively, you can purchase tickets on the online ticket shop by clicking here.

Remember it is only £1 for under 16's, so if your under 16, or you look young there are no excuses!

You can purchase balloons for this once in a lifetime event by clicking here.

This site is very good value, and has fast delivery times.

For all those who are planning on using the East End on Friday please try and have fun by creating lots of noise and energy. :angry:

If we can get this right, we may even be able to use it again. :laugh:

Thanks.

They, will be watching; lets blow the roof off and create a party atmosphere :Music10: :Party27: :Party12: It could be the last chance but I believe the players WILL respond and "they" will have to open it again.

40000 fans to the Mill surely we can fill our half of the End.

Is "the band" stiring from there home in the Atyeo???? :angry::laugh::laugh::cool:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Stoke Gifford is right, there's not much the club can do.

It worked last time because people like Percy Parrot put themselves out and gave out leaflets ect at games - And also because it was open for a run of games people realised they can come over.

I reckon around 200 of us in there on friday but with the E block lads and lasses in full voice plus the other 150 I'm sure we'll outsing everyone else.

Stoke Gifford is right, there's not much the club can do.

It worked last time because people like Percy Parrot put themselves out and gave out leaflets ect at games - And also because it was open for a run of games people realised they can come over.

I reckon around 200 of us in there on friday but with the E block lads and lasses in full voice plus the other 150 I'm sure we'll outsing everyone else.

They do have a close relationship with the Evil post and radio Bristol. So all it probably takes is a phone call from the chairman and its done.

Hopefully it will be a good, chav free night. :angry:

First you buy your levi`s

Then you cut your hair,

Then you buy your Martins

Make sure that they`re a pair

Then you come to Ashton

To hear the East End roar...

f.. the rest is not p.c :angry:

well I'm goin to be so damn slated for this

View of pitch is generally poo so i like watchin a match and makin noise at the same time, instead of just worrying about making noise and not concentrating on match.

Thats why i wont be there in the east end

Well, I'm a Dolman girl myself. Though, I would imagine that, for the EE supporters, it's more about the experience of the game as much as it is about the game. Does that make sense?

.....Kelly :angry:

Where do you collect your tickets from on the night?

I agree with th poor view with all those pillars and it is quite low aswell so in the scond half when we are attacking the Ayteo the view is definitely restricted, the last time i went in there was against Blackpool last season.

But who cares about the view lets create a great atmosphere in front of the cameras

Archived