IGNORED

Swindon Town Fc

Rich-TWSC-

:laugh:

When you lot moan about you're club and whether to get rid of luxeries like Academies... Think (and don't laugh) of the smaller clubs who struggle. The older fans of BCFC will remember 1982 mind. Don't really have a proper comment to make currently as the worry is pretty much in me still. As soon as you get comfortable it happens again. :angry:

Any Billionaire Russians out there?

Swindon official site

Swindon Trust Site

Unless I was missing it in the article, why exactly do STFC owe money to customs and excise? Hardly any reason for a football club to owe that much money to an import/export controlling body...

Unless I was missing it in the article, why exactly do STFC owe money to customs and excise? Hardly any reason for a football club to owe that much money to an import/export controlling body...

I don't know the in's and out's of it to be honest.

Official Swindon Town Press Release

Swindon Town Supporters Trust Statement

It's been sorted, for now... Until the next unpaid thing turns up and it'll start all over again.

We've been in administration twice and if we go down that road again, that's pretty much it in regards to STFC :o

I don't know the in's and out's of it to be honest.

Official Swindon Town Press Release

Swindon Town Supporters Trust Statement

It's been sorted, for now... Until the next unpaid thing turns up and it'll start all over again.

We've been in administration twice and if we go down that road again, that's pretty much it in regards to STFC  :o

Seems to be a habit of STFC. Better watch your step in future otherwise the football league may do what they did ages ago by relegating you several divisions which could mean conference football.

I can never understand why clubs in trouble keep recruiting (Roberts etc...). QPR seem to be doing it and they always moan their skint, even their fans couldn't understand where the £100k was coming from for Matt Hill at the time.

MM

Our major faults this season is failing to get past Notts County for a money spinning Premiership match.... We freed up wages to bring in Roberts and so on.

Go on,victimise Roberts,just like the Ashton hoardes.

Glad to see you've been bailed out,football without Swindle would be like motoring without Rover.

If the current trend continues,maybe BCFC will buy Robbo back from you,but I really hope this doesn't happen,It's taken months to get his picture removed from the City shop,and if he came back it could cost hundreds to stick it up again.

Rich,out of interest,do you post as much on Swindle's site as ours?.

Methinks you'd be a great impartial 'City' voice. :laugh:

Rich,out of interest,do you post as much on Swindle's site as ours?.

I am a site contributor on www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk where I've just submitted a collection of players profiles soon to be added... I post the most there, it's nowhere the 1000+ I've posted here... But it's not a forum, just a messageboard with a good bunch of posters who the core type complete sense.

I used to post quite alot on thisisstfc ... But there's too much immature, homophobic weirdness that goes on there! and debate isn't that great and posts are sometimes plain odd. They've moved to there own forum where basically they can swear and not have controversial comments!

Basically the answer to your question is no! But take that as a compliment.

I'm not that unwelcome here am I?

• Admin
I used to post quite alot on thisisstfc ... But there's too much immature, homophobic weirdness that goes on there! and debate isn't that great and posts are sometimes plain odd. They've moved to there own forum where basically they can swear and not have controversial comments!

Replace "homophobic" with "homoerotic" and you're pretty much describing the migration from this forum to the subcider site by a block of posters a while back :grr::unsure::ph34r:

I am a site contributor on www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk where I've just submitted a collection of players profiles soon to be added... I post the most there, it's nowhere the 1000+ I've posted here... But it's not a forum, just a messageboard with a good bunch of posters who the core type complete sense.

Basically the answer to your question is no! But take that as a compliment.

I'm not that unwelcome here am I?

No,you're more than welcome to post, just strange that you find it easier on here than a Swindle site.But as you say,maybe a more controversial but non-argumentative forum alienates some people.

I would like to think that our forum (OTIB) is both welcoming and good for debate/comment,and the subbers site(have you tried it yet) is good for a more 'open 'style of posting in a closer environment.

All the best,from a fellow football fan.

Archived