IGNORED

New Guidelines For Kit Sponsors

Navane

I just read on the BCFC main site an article detailing new guidelines for sponsor logos on team kit.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~617976,00.html

The article states, "Previously sponsorship could only be placed on the "belly" of the shirt, however, new rules allow logos to be placed on the back of the shirts - above the player's name - and the rear of team shorts."

On the rear of team shorts? Now, like any warm-blooded woman, I'm not complaining about an invitation to look at a man's rear-end; but come on, do they really need to have a logo on their bums? Even if it's on the back of the thigh area, it just seems odd. Is it just me?

.....Kelly :angry:

S****horpe have sponsors here there and everywhere on their kit!  :o

Ah! You're right! They've got a logo on the back bottom edge of their shorts ("JEEP"). What's the point of that? I think too many logos looks naff. Besides, the whole point is to get brand recognition amongst the viewers. Now, I went and had a look at the S****horpe kit last night to check the placement. This afternoon, if you asked me who their sponsor is, the only one I could remember is Mercedes.....BECAUSE THAT'S THE BIGGEST MOST RECOGNIZABLE LOGO ON THE FRONT!

Hello? Like with City, the DAS logo is big and clear. If there are too many bitty pieces here and there, it looks cluttered and the advertising effect is lost.

.....Kelly ;)

Ah!  You're right!  They've got a logo on the back bottom edge of their shorts ("JEEP").  What's the point of that? I think too many logos looks naff.  Besides, the whole point is to get brand recognition amongst the viewers.  Now, I went and had a look at the S****horpe kit last night to check the placement.  This afternoon, if you asked me who their sponsor is, the only one I could remember is Mercedes.....BECAUSE THAT'S THE BIGGEST MOST RECOGNIZABLE LOGO ON THE FRONT!

Hello?  Like with City, the DAS logo is big and clear. If there are too many bitty pieces here and there, it looks cluttered and the advertising effect is lost.

.....Kelly ;)

Kelly...what IS your avatar :o

Archived