IGNORED

I'm Going To Get "you Support City" Comments

Rich-TWSC-

Who is your favourite City player and why?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted phillips because i always thought he was pretty good even if the rest of my row in the ateyo didnt! Plus i think hes been pretty consistant this season( granted he has NO competition thou) :o

Bradley Orr because he is a no-bull, hard-working player who runs box-to-box, and you cannot say that about any of our other midfielders. Scott Brown would've been a fairly close second. Although, I do like Steve Brooker, because like Bradley Orr, he puts himself about and works hard despite not being the most gifted, and that is exactly what you need in lower-league football.

Oh, and Rich is blatantly a City fan :o

Tinnion still does the biz on the pitch as a player. :me?:

As a player he can still find the killer pass and his work rate when on the pitch is second to none. Pity he can't last a full 90mins. :laugh:

BEST PLAYER BRIAN TINNION. STILL DOING THE BUSINESS.

Guest MaloneFM

Flappy. He kept it down to 2-0 last night. Followed closely by the Freezer.

And for all those with memories of when he left after his 26 goal season, vote Murray.

For all those there last night and realise that he cant cross the road let alone a ball-vote Wilkshire.

Guest MaloneFM
Did you leave at half-time?!

I've gone for Brooker. If we'd had him last season we wouldn't be in this ######*t division now.

I went in the bar after 60 minutes Jim as I was freezing my ass off and dog tired.

BANG BANG two goals. Finshed my pint and went back in the Dolman to be greeted by '(I tried to be abusive) back in there we may get another two'

Life

Archived