IGNORED

Reserves

Roger Red Hat

If you were a real Swindon fan you'd have been at their game.

:o

Joke or no joke, mock or no mock, whatever

Mother of god what a moronic comment, if I was a real fan... that's complete bull.

I can't afford the £100 a trip to go from Plymouth to Swindon, could you afford that at 21 without support from family? And an education to think of? Thought not plus this game was at Southend.

I'm going to the next home game because I'm stupid with money and it's the best I can do for now.

You sir are on the list.

I do. And I don't moan about it, but I can't afford to pay silly money for a football match. Surely you can understand that?

Rich, its just an age gap thing,the boss[?] was just regressing. I have kids and grandkids who don't equate to me having 2 kids, serving in a war and travelling around the world at .....21. I went to university after the airborne and did post graduate work in my 40's. Things are just done differently in your generation.

Rich, its just an age gap thing,the boss[?] was just regressing. I have kids and grandkids who don't equate to me having 2 kids, serving in a war and travelling around the world at .....21. I went to university after the airborne and did post graduate work in my 40's. Things are just done differently in your generation.

I'm not quite sure why we've ended up here... I don't doubt that the generations have changed! I fully appreciate that we live in a much more comfortable generation now for folk my age. My point is, that I cannot afford £40+ for a train ticket and £15-£23 for a matchday ticket! and any other expense of the day!!!!

I'm not quite sure why we've ended up here... I don't doubt that the generations have changed! I fully appreciate that we live in a much more comfortable generation now for folk my age. My point is, that I cannot afford £40+ for a train ticket and £15-£23 for a matchday ticket! and any other expense of the day!!!!

Its OK Rich, I'm a student and I understand.

Its OK Rich, I'm a student and I understand.

Cheers C-!

I was desperately trying not to make this a Student Vs. The Rest of the World debate.

But if I wasn't at Uni trying to better myself for the future then YES I would have been at the Swindon game tonight!

I just cannot stand people who say you're only a "proper" fan if you go to every match, it's not as simple as that anymore.

Cheers C-!

I was desperately trying not to make this a Student Vs. The Rest of the World debate.

But if I wasn't at Uni trying to better myself for the future then YES I would have been at the Swindon game tonight!

I just cannot stand people who say you're only a "proper" fan if you go to every match, it's not as simple as that anymore.

I have the rest of my life to attend every City game, and that time will come when I'm in a full time job. ;)

But maybe if I stopped buying so much beer, I could afford more games. :o:blink:

Joke or no joke, mock or no mock, whatever

Mother of god what a moronic comment, if I was a real fan... that's complete bull.

I can't afford the £100 a trip to go from Plymouth to Swindon, could you afford that at 21 without support from family? And an education to think of? Thought not plus this game was at Southend.

I'm going to the next home game because I'm stupid with money and it's the best I can do for now.

You sir are on the list.

Rich mate, I was obviously joking, hence the smiling bloke afterward. I too am a student and thus I also appreciate your situation. Just a little ribbing of a fan of a so-called rival of ours.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Oh look, a student is moaning he has no money - Get a part time job then!

Don't worry, you wont have to worry about Swinlde soon and you can support City full time, you already spend most of time on a City forum anyway.

Oh look, a student is moaning he has no money - Get a part time job then!

Don't worry, you wont have to worry about Swinlde soon and you can support City full time, you already spend most of time on a City forum anyway.

:Sleep12: I have got a part-time job!

Ode to the bitter and twisted.

I've apologised for my hysteria... We've laughed about it and moved on. You're about 12 hours too late!

Typical really.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
:Sleep12:  I have got a part-time job!

Ode to the bitter and twisted.

I've apologised for my hysteria... We've laughed about it and moved on. You're about 12 hours too late!

Typical really.

You can't really be to late when responding to something in print can you :o

Never mind eh - I'm sure your paper round isn't what I meant by part time job

Guest WillsbridgeRed
your wit outstands me

Sometimes I amaze even myself, which takes alot going by my high standards.

But I digress, I see you've kept the taxman happy for now; but no doubt the books will need to be balanced very soon.

Bye bye Parkin

:o

Ah but selling Parkin should be enough. 

Unless he went on a bosman - That would be a very big nail in the coffin.

It's not as if we can sell Parkin for a lot anyway because of a clause in his contract.

We're all waiting for his club QPR to save up and bid for him.... Fact is the guy has kept to his word and stayed, he's stayed longer than most have expected him too. Hopefully when he does go it'll be the summer.... Not that it matters a great deal now anyway.

Archived