IGNORED

Gas Forum

Dan Of The Dolman

What's with the Gasheads anyway? In all seriousness, I would visit their forum more often if it didn't give me such a headache. For a start, all that blue drives me crazy. :P But, my goodness, do they have giant chips on their shoulders! I mean, when we get the Swindon and Gas lot over here, we generally have good-natured banter. With them it's just outright hostility. I know I'm biased, but I am fair, and I find talking to them to be a right chore. Some guy from Oxford came 'round to their board and posted some nice suggestions for pubs and added that he hoped the fans of the two sides could get along. His post was met with unnecessary taunting. Nice. :o

.....Kelly ;)

What's with the Gasheads anyway?  In all seriousness, I would visit their forum more often if it didn't give me such a headache. For a start, all that blue drives me crazy.  :P  But, my goodness, do they have giant chips on their shoulders!  I mean, when we get the Swindon and Gas lot over here, we generally have good-natured banter.  With them it's just outright hostility. I know I'm biased, but I am fair, and I find talking to them to be a right chore. Some guy from Oxford came 'round to their board and posted some nice suggestions for pubs and added that he hoped the fans of the two sides could get along.  His post was met with unnecessary taunting.  Nice.  :o 

.....Kelly :blink:

Kelly, I know what you mean. However, you have to make some allowances

for our gaseous neighbours, their chips come from years of living in our

shadow!. ;)

To them it's like getting to the World Cup final to me it's a chore getting to the LDV Final i'm just glad we are out of the final this year it means i can spend a bit more money on my family.

Year after year going over that damn bridge going to Cardiff watching the team walk out etc!!!! Been there, Done it, Seen it, Got the T-shirt!!!! thank you Bristol City for a year off!!!!

:o;)

To them it's like getting to the World Cup final to me it's a chore getting to the LDV Final i'm just glad we are out of the final this year it means i can spend a bit more money on my family.

Year after year going over that damn bridge going to Cardiff watching the team walk out etc!!!! Been there, Done it, Seen it, Got the T-shirt!!!! thank you Bristol City for a year off!!!!

:o  ;)

You're having a laugh aren't you? This better be a wind up!!! Glad we're out of it? What a load of crap!

Wish we were heading for the final again. Bank manager likes it as well. We eff'd up big time with the fixtures when Swindle put us out. It's the only chance we have for a big game, some extra dough and some silverware. We should be pushing to win this every year we are in this lousy division. It's like a world cup final to a small club like us as well.

Laugh all you want at the Gas but at least they are there still with a shot at the final. Of course I hope they don't get to the final though.

Archived