IGNORED

Coventry Fans Views

And Its Smith

"I fail to understand why carey played as many games as he did - couldnt Reidy and heath see what the rest of us saw??Hopefully, Adams has got better eyesight and judgement ... and can he get Bjarne back from Plymough please"

"We've had some great right backs over the years Coop, Oakey, Danny Thomas, Borrows and Nielson so he had a lot to live upto. But he never got above average and was often very poor."

"...back to Bristol...apparently...no bad thing, imo!"

Thank god we've got him back! Another totally average League One player to add to our squad. He obviously cant cut it in the league above which I thought we were trying to get to.

"I fail to understand why carey played as many games as he did - couldnt Reidy and heath see what the rest of us saw??Hopefully, Adams has got better eyesight and judgement ... and can he get Bjarne back from Plymough please"

"We've had some great right backs over the years Coop, Oakey, Danny Thomas, Borrows and Nielson so he had a lot to live upto. But he never got above average and was often very poor."

"...back to Bristol...apparently...no bad thing, imo!"

Thank god we've got him back! Another totally average League One player to add to our squad. He obviously cant cut it in the league above which I thought we were trying to get to.

Not overwhelmed by the news but happy enough to have him back.

He'll play better for us happy at City than he did fed up at Coventry.

Think you possibly under rate him, he's better than average for our league, hopefully he's coming back with the attitude he's got a job to finish, i.e. promotion for City, rather than sitting in the comfort zone.

He'll soon be very aware that City fans won't put up with the second.

Wasnt he a right sided centre half who migrated to the right back role under DW and won the 1st/2nd/3rd (whatever) division player of the year award for that position???

I personally hope he signs as we need competition for the right side of defence (not specifically the RB role!)

ureds

Yep,think both Smith and Coles need a kick up the backside.

Louis was always a sound defender who linked up well with Murray,and could attack or support the right side-more than Smith does.

He left 'cause he was offered a derogatory contract,hopefuly now he'll prove some people were wrong to let him go.

Come on you Reds. :laugh:

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Coventry fans said he's crap,so it must be true!

I certainly believe them over hundreds of professional footballers last year....

Yep,think both Smith and Coles need a kick up the backside.

Louis was always a sound defender who linked up well with Murray,and could attack or support the right side-more than Smith does.

He left 'cause he was offered a derogatory contract,hopefuly now he'll prove some people were wrong to let him go.

Come on you Reds. :laugh:

How do you know it was a derogatory contract? Because he said so?

Let's get real, football does not pay the silly wages it used to at this level. Don't forget that Steve Brooker is costing less over the term of his contract (inc. his transfer fee) than Peacock wanted to stay for the same period. Is this what carey was basing his comments on his own offer on? Did Peacock get his wishes at AG?

Do you not think it was more to do with an Agent, who also represented A. Brown,

putting silly figures in their heads of what they could get elsewhere? Of course a side in a Division above can afford to offer a better contract. They both made their decisions at the time.

One is now attempting to return and I would hope that the contract he has been offered is the same as in the Summer. The other hasn't earnt a penny since his contract at BCFC ended.

Did they receive good advice in their best interests?

Funny how it is an unpaid Agents fee due from CCFC that is now holding the deal up isn't it?

Yeah thats right. Last season Louis was voted the best in his position by his fellow pros. So what do you know that makes you better qualified to judge?

Archived