IGNORED

Good Ship City

frenchred

Now I don't proclaim to watch many city games these days however after watching tonight I am more dumbfounded than ever! The good Ship City is heading for rough waters. A defence that cannot defend, a misfield that cannot create and a forward line afraid to shoot, and all this led by Captain Pugwash who does not appear to have a clue.

The opposition play with two 8ft attackers, so we don't play one of our biggest blokes, Ireland, instead we play with Prima Donna Coles who could not defend a goal if he had a gun and morter in his hand. Alongside him, Butler, can this bloke run, Mikey Bell while we are on the defence is living off past reputation. Smith was the pick of the back four, and we are already trying to get Tinnions mate back in the comfort zone to replace him.

In the midield it looks like everyone has to pass to the boss, Murray is picking up his wages under false pretences, Doherty and Godfellow at least tried although neither looked particularly good. Up front was Lita playng?

Tinnions all out attack policy turned into a 4-4-2, well thats really attacking! And while we are 2-0 down he makes an inspired substitution'''' he brings ona center half!!

I think at this stage of the season we have to do one of two things

a) Tinnion Goes

b) He gets some experienced help

The guy is out of his depth ON HIS OWN, still if you pay cheap you get cheap in return!

Now that made me smile. Sadly all very true though.

We are becoming a laughing stock. I think Millen is in charge of subs though. 2-0 down so brought a defender on then just as we look like we might win it he changes it again and loses all the momentum. Clueless.

Spent all week pleading for speed....ok. Pleading for Bell/Butler/Tinnion/Murray to NOT be in the starting 11. Tins has not learnt that he and his 30+ cronies are just not cutting it anymore. How Bell even got another contract has been queried many times in the forum, yet many still select him in their teams........groans !

Archived