IGNORED

Tonights Display

Keepers Ball

Well lets consider this....Tonight against the largest team in the entire division who clearly won everything in the air in BOTH boxes we played a midfield comprising of three midgets and BT!, Whilst our crossing was as decent as any game this season we rarely threatend first half mainly because we didnt win any 50-50 balls and played most of our football in front of the back four as bloody usual....SIDES LIKE PLAYING US AT HOME BECAUSE WE don't COMPETE IN A DIVISION THAT DEPENDS ON IT....I am told that the Chesterfield players fancied beating us tonight I wonder why.....Some of our players don't or cant get down and rough it so another season of humiliation beckons...OH JOY :@

Where were Roberts, Woodman, Miller et al when we needed a spark.....Laughing their BO**OCKS off I think

did anyone else realise that Goodfellow strayed infield alot and was afraid to shoot?! or was it just me?!

I agree on the drifting infield a lot but the shooting was tad harder for him.On numerous occasions Chesterfields defence just did not let him have a good sight on goal.The one time he did late in the second half he just "tickled" a shot at goal.

did anyone else realise that Goodfellow strayed infield alot and was afraid to shoot?! or was it just me?!

I think in the second half he was told to go and effectively play just behind the front two - worked relatively well as our centre midfield due to its age and fondness for benson and hedges was incapapble of reaching the opposition area.

An absolute ###### shambles. An absolute **** **** tit poo bollox performance that got exactly what it deserved - nothing!!!

I think in the second half he was told to go and effectively play just behind the front two - worked relatively well as our centre midfield due to its age and fondness for benson and hedges was incapapble of reaching the opposition area.

An absolute ###### shambles. An absolute **** **** tit poo bollox performance that got exactly what it deserved - nothing!!!

Succinct.........and to think I pay to watch this sheeeeeeeyte, the pain of true love eh!!! :unsure:

I agree on the drifting infield a lot but the shooting was tad harder for him.On numerous occasions Chesterfields defence just did not let him have a good sight on goal.The one time he did late in the second half he just "tickled" a shot at goal.

That shot would have had phillips beat easily.

When Goodfellow did actually "stray inside" for 20 minutes in the second half we played the best 20 minutes of football seen at AG this season by a mile. With the momentum we then get back to 2-2 and what do Pinky and Perky do?

Sit back and let Chesterfield come on to us again, put Goodfellow back out on the left where he (and the team) were totally innefective and change the complete centre of our midfield in one go. Result - Chesterfield start controlling the game and get the winner - although Bell's poor clearance and Phillip's shocking handling had more to do with that than tactics.

I would love to hear Tinnion and Millen explain why, when we had the game by the scruff of the neck, we decided to revert to type and sit back once the equaliser went in.

:unsure:

From a Fortress to a Barn in just a year. Welcome to Ashton Gate, fellas. At least Yeovil will be a good draw (for money)

:ph34r: I pay £1ooo per year for me and my family to watch that load of pre madonas well i did no more i am afraid. oh and i also subscibe to the City 2000 academy and were are they i ask?and MR Phillips have a hard look at yourself

:unsure:

:ph34r: I pay £1ooo per year for me and my family to watch that load of pre madonas well i did no more i am afraid. oh and i also subscibe to the City 2000 academy and were are they i ask?and MR Phillips have a hard look at yourself

Phillips made a mistake, pure and simple, as did Bell with the poor clearance leading up to the goal. He also pulled off a world class save that would have seen Chesterfield out of sight at 3-0 and punched a ball he could have caught in his gob. So a strange game for Phillips then, but in fairness he does not often let us down and even if we had escaped with a draw, it would only have been papering over pretty big cracks.

Archived