IGNORED

Questions

Keepers Ball

Why did we buy Heffernan ?

Why did we buy Dinning ? (lazy git has got his contract nowso he's happy)

Why was Fortune droppped to the bench ?

Why is it week in week out substitutions are wasted?

and

Why was Steve Lansdown's explanation for Wilson's departure down to "cut-backs" and Wilson refusal to work under those "cut-backs" yet we spend a small fortune on players this season to only be worse off as a team ?

Why did we buy Heffernan ?

Why did we buy Dinning ? (lazy git has got his contract nowso he's happy)

Why was Fortune droppped to the bench ?

Why is it week in week out substitutions are wasted?

and

Why was Steve Lansdown's explanation for Wilson's departure down to "cut-backs" and Wilson refusal to work under those "cut-backs" yet we spend a small fortune on players this season to only be worse off as a team ?

For the heffernan bit, all i can say is we wern't expecting to need to buy brooker i suppose.

your not wrong.

I have another one. Why was wilkshire dropped and doherty restored.

Who has had the better season?

Why does tinnion insist on playing the from the start when surely if he was to make any difference it would be as substitute.

And when oh when are we going to get a decent captain, there was no leadership whatsoever on that pitch and you wonder sometimes what millen is doing from the side.

I'm not saying tinnion should go i just think we need someone with experience to back him up. Millen does nothin on the touchline. You make a valid point that we have spent the same, if not more as last year, and our signings heff, dinning, orr don't even start.

I hate to be a defeatist but u can't see us getting to the play offs now when bournmouth have three games in hand.

Why do we play 2 defensive midfielders?

Why does Tinnion only play Goodfellow after a few fools on the forum demand it even though we all know he's crap?

Why do we only have 2 people in the box when we put crosses in?

Why are our crosses shocking every single bloody week?

Why on earth do I keep going down the Gate?

Why did we sack Wilson?

In answer to number 2, the reason we signed Dinning is that he looked absolute quality during his loan spell, and everyone, including yourself if you're honest was screaming out for us to sign him. Since he got his contract he looks a shadow of that player.

Yes I did.

Question 2 was really daft to ask.Maybe we should have listened to the Wigan fan who said he plays poo once Dinning has got a contract.

Why do we play 2 defensive midfielders?

Why does Tinnion only play Goodfellow after a few fools on the forum demand it even though we all know he's crap?

Why do we only have 2 people in the box when we put crosses in?

Why are our crosses shocking every single bloody week?

Why on earth do I keep going down the Gate?

Why did we sack Wilson?

Why do I love football only to get kicked in the teeth by it?

Why was I born in Bristol with 2 shower of she-iyte teams representing it ?

Archived