IGNORED

'judge Me On Tinnion'

KingswoodRed

Looks like you have been judged Mr. Chairman.

Pre match comments didn't really come to the forefront, or help matters, ie. (paraphrase) 'We (City) need to get at them quick and get the early goal....'

Ooops, after 46 seconds/14 minutes, now where?

Not being very effective for at least 55 minutes going forward...

...then after clawing yourselves back into the game bringing a midfield player off who was playing well, and yourself, to defend a 2-2 draw?

Agreed. Our in-bred negativity undone 20 minutes of the best football seen at the gate this season.

Very true just makes you wonder why they can't do it more often. I'd like to suggest that a lot of the players see themselves as being too good for this division and don't ever seem to try hard enough until they really HAVE to.

Very true just makes you wonder why they can't do it more often. I'd like to suggest that a lot of the players see themselves as being too good for this division and don't ever seem to try hard enough until they really HAVE to.

Then maybe something good came out of tonight then because Coles got outplayed by a 40 year old (more or less) tonight on Sky TV, Phillips did not exactly cover himself in glory and Doherty was shocking first half also. Certainly didn't prove themselves "too good" for the Third Division.

Apart from tonight when chasing a lost cause, we seem frightened to take any game by the scruff of the neck. You also have to look at the Management as well as the players to find the reason for that.

Archived