IGNORED

The Academy

Br1stolCityBoy

Anyone who saw that rubbish tonight and over the season must be thinking that the amount of money being put into the academy must be a waste of money. The start of every season we see some of the young lads, being released into the team and then being put back into the reserves to rot, or sent out on loan. When they never seem to do that much wrong. But the management always revert back to the old premodonnas who are now helping to make this club go back. The majority of senior players in my mind do not want to play for this club any more. If Bristol City are going to pay money for players, lets see them spend it on a few descent defenders for once as the one's we have at present are the worst in that division, or give the youngsters ago. My conclusion is that if BT wants to get anything out of this season before he loses his job is to bring ALL the young players back from loan deals and get rid of all the old pre maddonas, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TAKING US FAITHFUL SUPPORTERS UP AS LONG AS THEY HAVE GOT A HOLE IN THERE BACKSIDE!!!

Guest ashtonyate
Anyone who saw that rubbish tonight and over the season must be thinking that the amount of money being put into the academy must be a waste of money. The start of every season we see some of the young lads, being released into the team and then being put back into the reserves to rot, or sent out on loan. When they never seem to do that much wrong. But the management always revert back to the old premodonnas who are now helping to make this club go back. The majority of senior players in my mind do not want to play for this club any more. If Bristol City are going to pay money for players, lets see them spend it on a few descent defenders for once as the one's we have at present are the worst in that division, or give the youngsters ago. My conclusion is that if BT wants to get anything out of this season before he loses his job is to bring ALL the young players back from loan deals and get rid of all the old pre maddonas, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TAKING US FAITHFUL SUPPORTERS UP AS LONG AS THEY HAVE GOT A HOLE IN THERE BACKSIDE!!!

Sorry younster are not the anwser we need some more talent in the side in mid field and at the back.

Sorry younster are not the anwser we need some more talent in the side in mid field and at the back.

What we need, and what we have needed for a number of years now is a no nonsense big brute of a centre-half. Carey is not the answer either, this club should not be seen as a soft-touch or a fall-back option for homesick players.

I did say that we needed signings at the back. But we do have a striker on the bench that cost us alot of money and has rarely played this season, that money could have gone on a descent defender. Perhaps then Gillispie and Cottrill might be gaining more experience!

Archived