IGNORED

100% Players And Players That Left

mightyreds89

We seem to be lacking players that consistantly give 100% for the cause we have a few but certainly not enough to feild a team of 11.

Our 100% are

Phillips- Might get shot down for this after tonights game but fact is he does he loves this club and has kept us in so many matches this season and others. When he lets in a goal or is not happy with his back four you can see he is hurt.

Smith- Winning me over not the most gifted player but is 100% and is not frightened to get stuck in.

Hill- Matty was 100% when he was here people used to moan about his distribution but he was a defender who could defend that was his job and he did it. How we could have done with that tonight. He was solid and dependable.

Tommy 100% id say 95% of the time if he does not look commited then that is because he is knackered.

Tins- Best days behind him but still wants to give 100% for this club thats why we keep seeing his name on the team sheet.

Whilkshire- Not the strongest player but is 100% and gives his all.

Brooker I would say also battles and we cannot say he is not commited.

Thats a toal of 7. 1 of which we have sold for peanuts. That means 6 of our current squad of well over 20-25 pros show they care.Need i say more.

Aaron Brown people used to moan like hell about him I was not one of them how we are crying out for someone like that now. He was not 100% all of the time but we have one winger who has completely lost it and one who needs a decent run in the squad. Aaron gave us pace and power down the left when he played well. I'm not starting lets get brown back at all but I am sure if we had a midfeild consisting off Brown, Luke, Tommy and Goody we would all have picked them 4 to play tonight.

Archived