IGNORED

This Team Is

wayne allisons tongues

Last season Butler seemed to play ok but this year he has lost it. Him and coles tonight both just lost everything in the air, did not have a clue what was going on defensively. Coles i think at fault first 2 goals and lost numerous challenges, seems to nit want to get hurt incase he ruins his hair. Butler gave away numerous free kicks aimless punts up field and 2 air shots in there box. Ireland 2 games 2 clean sheets what do we do drop him. At least when fortune came on he went in front of there forwards to try and win the ball. Murray has only one trick try to cut inside the defenfer and shoot, countless time shis shot was blocked or he sent over crosses which were 10 foot over the crossbar. Tinman has one move only now punt it down the right wing for everyone else to chase. Tommy was knackered halftime and mid way through second half had gone. Bell never crosses halfway now, when first signed always supporting attack now to scared to attack for no pace. Anyone see Bradley Orr walkoff pitch after substitutions did not look happy. We should just forget this season now and have a big clearout of the team to many are in comfort zone. Only people who i think came out with credit tonight were Smith, Brooker and Goodfellow. The 3 players who think they may well be dropped for Carey, Heffs and Wilkshire. Wilkshire quality offensive player so we go out to attack tonight and keep him on bench. 2-2 we are now sitting back lost momentum so we take of tins and brings on Dinning when game is crying out for Heffs to come on and sneak us a goal. seems Tins has his buddies Murray, bell, dinning, coles, Lita who will never be dropped and the players on the outside cannot get in the team. We should offload in my opinion Murray, coles, Tommy, Dinning and Bell and hopefully Butler will never pull on another city shirt again after that display. Seemed scared to attack ball if he was not fuly fit facially should not play.

Last season Butler seemed to play ok but this year he has lost it. Him and coles tonight both just lost everything in the air, did not have a clue what was going on defensively. Coles i think at fault first 2 goals and lost numerous challenges, seems to nit want to get hurt incase he ruins his hair. Butler gave away numerous free kicks aimless punts up field and 2 air shots in there box. Ireland 2 games 2 clean sheets what do we do drop him. At least when fortune came on he went in front of there forwards to try and win the ball. Murray has only one trick try to cut inside the defenfer and shoot, countless time shis shot was blocked or he sent over crosses which were 10 foot over the crossbar. Tinman has one move only now punt it down the right wing for everyone else to chase. Tommy was knackered halftime and mid way through second half had gone. Bell never crosses halfway now, when first signed always supporting attack now to scared to attack for no pace. Anyone see Bradley Orr walkoff pitch after substitutions did not look happy. We should just forget this season now and have a big clearout of the team to many are in comfort zone. Only people who i think came out with credit tonight were Smith, Brooker and Goodfellow. The 3 players who think they may well be dropped for Carey, Heffs and Wilkshire. Wilkshire quality offensive player so we go out to attack tonight and keep him on bench. 2-2 we are now sitting back lost momentum so we take of tins and brings on Dinning when game is crying out for Heffs to come on and sneak us a goal. seems Tins has his buddies Murray, bell, dinning, coles, Lita who will never be dropped and the players on the outside cannot get in the team. We should offload in my opinion Murray, coles, Tommy, Dinning and Bell and hopefully Butler will never pull on another city shirt again after that display. Seemed scared to attack ball if he was not fuly fit facially should not play.

Goodfellow! Playing well! All he did was move into the centre all through teh game!

He set up the second goal and when he got the ball he ran at people which created danger. Seemed when we equalised he was shoved back on wing and at least his corners got in the box and avoided the predictable front post flick on. First half got there guy booked for his scything challenge and should of got a couple of shots off but he was blocked out. He was always back helping bell not his job and got no service at all first half and had to lok for ball while tins buddy The snail scotsman was given the ball constantly.

This wast he worst i have seen of goodfellow, i really rate the kid but tonight, oh my god. It was like he was waiting for a bus on a drunken night out!

He set up the second goal and when he got the ball he ran at people which created danger. Seemed when we equalised he was shoved back on wing and at least his corners got in the box and avoided the predictable front post flick on. First half got there guy booked for his scything challenge and should of got a couple of shots off but he was blocked out. He was always back helping bell not his job and got no service at all first half and had to lok for ball while tins buddy The snail scotsman was given the ball constantly.

Spot on, very noticeable how Tins's left foot hammer can only shovel the ball to the right.

Hence Murray, who is a pale shadow of his former self is avalanched with passes and Goodfellow is for the most part ignored.

If you're going to play him then for gawds sake someone pass to him! When at last he did start to receive the ball he did O.K. - don't expect him to win every game he plays for us when he gets so few chances, most of the team play with far less expectation, pressure, or criticism. He's about the only player we've currently got who can run with the ball so lets at least treasure him for that.

Focus instead on the likes of Doherty and Coles who seem to play every game they are fit for and regularly deliver, well, absolutely nothing actually. :unsure:

Archived