IGNORED

Bradley Orr

jeade

I cannot believe that if we go with 2 wingers that Tinnion doesn't go with legs in the middle. Bradley Orr has been our best player for weeks, gets dropped and then gets insulted by Dinning & Wilkshire going on before him. I do not blame you for heading for the tunnel Bradley and if by some chance you read this then keep your chin up as you are the future of the club.

Tinns you are a legend here at the club but take a look at your selection as neither you, Murray, Doc or Bell deserve a starting place.

I've supported this club for 35 years and cannot believe that people clearly out of form get brought into the side. Mickey Bell has been a great player for us but is absolutely dreadful and I'm hardpressed to think of the last time he plated well. Murray never beat his man once so lets accept we're going no where and give Goldbourne and Brown a game please.

Finally Danny Coles i can forgive you being Gas but you aint that good mate and living on your past and if you want a move then earn it.

I cannot believe that if we go with 2 wingers that Tinnion doesn't go with legs in the middle.  Bradley Orr has been our best player for weeks, gets dropped and then gets insulted by Dinning & Wilkshire going on before him.  I do not blame you for heading for the tunnel Bradley and if by some chance you read this then keep your chin up as you are the future of the club.

Tinns you are a legend here at the club but take a look at your selection as neither you, Murray, Doc or Bell deserve a starting place. 

I've supported this club for 35 years and cannot believe that people clearly out of form get brought into the side.  Mickey Bell has been a great player for us but is absolutely dreadful and I'm hardpressed to think of the last time he plated well.  Murray never beat his man once so lets accept we're going no where and give Goldbourne and Brown a game please.

Finally Danny Coles i can forgive you being Gas but you aint that good mate and living on your past and if you want a move then earn it.

Great post...!

Bradley Orr has been fantastic of late and is 100%.

I can sompletely understand why he walked off like he did what a kick in the teeth for him dinning coming on before him is a disgrace.

What the hell did Orr Wiltshire & Fortune make of the team selection. Ovewr the last few weeks they have been our most consistant players, how did TD get in front of Orr and why did Tinnion play himself over Wiltshire. Finally why revert to 442 when for the 1st time in ages we actually looked secure with 352 and Butler instead of Fortune BT your having a laugh.

Fortune is possibly the brightest talent in the team currently and will play at a higher level.

Our younger players like Orr-Gillespie-Brown-Heffernan-Fortune, must be climbing the wall over "form" selections in the last 3 months. Bell/Butler/Tins/Murray/Dinning are past their best, not doing the job and need to be OUT of the starting 11 and probably the bench as well.

I cannot believe that the City management team did not scout Chesterfield and look at both their strengths and weaknesses. Leaving Orr, Wilksire and Fortune out of the starting 11 was a big mistake. Tinnion can blame the players that did not perform, however, he picked the starting 11 that he felt would win us the match and match/beat their strengths. Obviously, they could not.

Archived