IGNORED

Boing Boing Benny

zideread

benny clueless.

i beg to differ.

id have benny back any day any time.

Benny was given an impossible task when he took over, and took a few games to adjust and change he team. He brought in Steve Philips, Matt Hill, Aaron Brown, Jim Brennan to name a few.Excellent coach and lots of respect, especially from the players when he was here for that short time.

I would bring him in to help Tins. Get rid of Millen.

:grr:  :unsure:  :grr:  :ph34r: Benny................. :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr: : :grr:  :grr:

God thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny, till this season, that was the worst I've ever seen City play............Benny, don't my side hurts ;)  :D

Quite funny considering his next managerial appointment after us he got into the Uefa cup nad almost knocked Chelsea out.

Benny had nothing on his side unfortunatly but he did bring through the young kids and we did play football.

Benny was given an impossible task when he took over, and took a few games to adjust and change he team. He brought in Steve Philips, Matt Hill, Aaron Brown, Jim Brennan to name a few.Excellent coach and lots of respect, especially from the players when he was here for that short time.

I would bring him in to help Tins. Get rid of Millen.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

We love you Benny, we do ..... :unsure:

Couldn't have put it better myself!

We love you Benny, we do ..... :unsure:

Problem is Tins was one of the senior players who didn't support Benny in his role manager, (suposedly) the senior pros (tins included) let him down (he since admited it) where as the youngsters loved working with Benny.

I'd love to see beeny back in the role he was orginally brought to the club, as director of football, but as long as Tins is at the club I doubt it will ever happen!

Archived