IGNORED

Ok Lita Starts

Club and Country

All these people who ask/plead for lita to start, i have one question

Who for?

Miller and Peacock have a cracking relashionship and are very good at linking up the play.

Lita is too unpredicatable for his own good and for the good of the team

Peacock scored a cracking goal today, and miller links up the play superbly, wins the headers and has a very good first touch, he is also very good at winning free kicks around the box.

I believe wilson is right ( ^_^ ) to leave Lita on the bench, he is a very good player to use for last 20 minutes if we need a goal.

so, in answer to my original question

If lita starts, WHO FOR?

i agree with you but i feel if peacock starts getting this goals drought again he should start i really think miller is doin really well in linking up the play and contribution he makes to the game

I agree, apart from Plymouth or QPR going on a losing streak - i believe we can make second place at best but i think that this would go down to goal difference and at this stage it is essential not just to win games but to score loads of goals and with Peacocks ability to go through goal droughts Lita is the answer. I would give Peacock three non goalscoring games then start Lita - if Lita then starts scoring goals for fun, he keeps his place.

I believe wilson is right ( ^_^ ) to leave Lita on the bench, he is a very good player to use for last 20 minutes if we need a goal.

If you dont score you cant win!

i would play peacock and lita and use miller as cover or for the odd shake ups in the team.

If you play Lita and peacock at least yu have someone whos going to win the ball and in leroy someone who is willing and would chase the ball and make some runs that the others might not.

i was a tad annoyed by the fact that when roberts cleared the ball up the line from our half and had to run a good distance to challenge for the ball even though we had two "strikers" up front who should be willing to clsoe down, i know we cant chase the ball all over the park but the best way to defend is to attack and not invite pressure.

Archived