IGNORED

Team V Hull

How the heck can you drop the best player from last night? in Jamie Smith?

Phillips

Carey, Butler, Fortune

Smith, Orr, Tommy or Dins, Wilkshire, Goodfellow

Brooker, Heff

Subs

Dinning,

Lita

Murray

Cotterill

Coles

Tommy to play. Tins on bench. Instead of Cotterill. If we had another centre back, coles wouldn't make the squad, but we don't.

Exactly, Smith will start. Played better than any 2 of the other players on Friday. 3-5-2. Phillips, Smith-Carey-Fortune, Brown-Doc-Orr-Wilks-Goody, Brooker-Heffs. Bench; Lita-Cotterill-Dinning-Golbourne-Tinnion. As for Bell/Butler/Murray, off to Weston-Super-Mud to feed the seagulls with the other ancients.

READ the forum lad. The fans will tell you that Butler/Bell/Murray are part of the old boys "comfort zone", they need to be out and gone.

So you believe that Tins will get stuck into his old pals. Murray his best man, Bell who was given a cozy contract at 33, Butler at 33 and just starting to mature. He will pick Butler and Murray and put Bell on the bench for being "a very naughty boy", replaced by Fortune, who was just starting to play well after a few games together.Orr and Fortune were getting MOM reviews, were dropped and not called off the bench. I hear teeth grinding.

So you believe that Tins will get stuck into his old pals. Murray his best man, Bell who was given a cozy contract at 33, Butler at 33 and just starting to mature. He will pick Butler and Murray and put Bell on the bench for being "a very naughty boy", replaced by Fortune, who was just starting to play well after a few games together.Orr and Fortune were getting MOM reviews, were dropped and not called off the bench. I hear teeth grinding.

Bell was Tin,s room-mate for a few years,I,m wondering what influence Carey had...like they say,its not what you know,its who you know.I thought Tinnion was above all that,looks like I was wrong.

I am sick of it all now,enough is enough...do me a favour Tinnion....GO!!!!!!! :unsure:

Well, that is pretty much what he has to do from most fans' point of view. 'The Comfort Crew' have performed as if they were not switched on, had limited desire and had little motivation. The next two weeks will be v.interesting

Bell was Tin,s room-mate for a few years,I,m wondering what influence Carey had...like they say,its not what you know,its who you know.I thought Tinnion was above all that,looks like I was wrong.

I am sick of it all now,enough is enough...do me a favour Tinnion....GO!!!!!!! :whistle:

BCFC would have to pay out a 6 figure amount to release Tinnion. SL could make a media statement saying that certain players will be released/dropped/transfer listed by the club, in an effort to form a strong squad for next season. That way Tins is not the bad guy, looks like the board is acting strongly for him and the club. Paves the way for an older/experienced Messiah to come in and replace Millens, or be director of football?

Guest CityCrazy92

:whistle: MY CITY TEAM :dunno:

GK. PHILIPS 1

RB. SMITH 2

LB. BELL 3

CB. FORTUNE 16

CB. CAREY ?

RM. GOODFELLOW 22

LM. WILKSHIRE 14

CM. DINNING 18

CM. DOCS 4 (CAPTAIN)

LF. LITA 8

RF. BROOKER 32

:laugh: MY CITY TEAM :grr:

The team to start the game should be;

Phillips;

Carey, Butler, Fortune

Smith, Wilskhire, Doherty, Tinnion, Goodfellow

Brooker, Heffernan.

Coles should be on the bench but not by right. Lita on bench also.

3-5-2 should be our formation for this game and all forseeible future ones.

Whatever the team I think that dinning should be dropped as since he has signed permantly he has done nothing, and Doherty and Tinnion to start. Acctually i will do a team.

phillips

carey coles fortune

murray tinnion doherty wilkshire

Goodfellow

Brooker Heff

SUBS

Smith

Bell

Orr

Lita

Cotterill

Sorry to Butler but last game he was crap so I let him think about what he done, same for dinning.

Whatever the team I think that dinning should be dropped as since he has signed permantly he has done nothing, and Doherty and Tinnion to start.  Acctually i will do a team.

phillips

carey coles fortune

murray tinnion doherty wilkshire

Goodfellow

Brooker  Heff

SUBS

Smith

Bell

Orr

Lita

Cotterill

Sorry to Butler but last game he was crap so I let him think about what he done, same for dinning.

Butler was crap?? So you entrust the pivotal position of the middle of a back 3 to Coles who cost us 2 goals in the last game and generally looked like he'd rather been anywhere but!!??

Agree that Dinning has showed nothing since permenant arrival - but how in the world you slate Butler and leave Coles in is beyond me!

I also don't understand why you want to play 3-4-3 away at {probably} the best team in the league - on top of which Goodfellow playing behind the front 2?

Archived