IGNORED

Three Groups @ City

Dolman_Stand

It has now become apparent there are three "cliques" at the club the first one being Tinnion and his mates Bell,Murray and Butler who despite not playing well consistently for well over a year now seem to be guaranteed a starting place every week. The second group is the players Tinnion has signed himself i.e. Brooker, Heff, Orr, Smith who as Tinnion has rightly acknowledged as the players who put a lot of effort and commitment into their play and the third are the players that Wilson brought through i.e. Coles, Doherty, Hill, Goodfellow, Amankwaah and Fortune who obviously have had difficulty accepting Tinnion as manager (rightly or wrongly and probably for unknown reasons) this was a situation which never occured under Wilson as there always seemed to be a strong team spirit which hasnt been there since he left.

There are players who don't seem to fit into the above such as Wilkshire and Lita who despite being 'Wilson' players Tinnion obviously rates.

I don't think there is a quick fix solution to this problem so i think the only way forward is to persist with Tinnion (he deserves it after 11 years) and if the situation dosent begin to improve towards now and the end of the season readress it in the summer

Archived