IGNORED

60-40 Out

leadman

I have lost confidance in the Chairman who will not have the courarge to admit is mistake and sack Tinion and get a proper manager within the next of weeks or we can look forward to our 7th season in this p1ss poor leauge, oh I forgot this is now a season of change, well its been 7 bloody years you would have thought it would have been long enough to build a team to get out of this awful division. We don't crave instant success but 7 years is long enough.

I forget who it was, but a manager was sacked recently and said it was the players that got him sacked for being paid to much money to lose games and that they still had a job and he didn't.

That got me thinking. BT can only do so much. The players are the ones that have to deliver and their not.

I notice BT's comments that he has to sit back and consider whether this team is one that can take us forward.

Many on here say that we have a team to take us forward and onto the Champoinship, I don't.

To many individuals make errors and play for themselves and if we did have a team to take us forward, we'd be there already.

Don't blame the manager, or the board. Blame the team.

MM

Guest LeicesterRed

I forget who it was, but a manager was sacked recently and said it was the players that got him sacked for being paid to much money to lose games and that they still had a job and he didn't.

That got me thinking. BT can only do so much. The players are the ones that have to deliver and their not.

I notice BT's comments that he has to sit back and consider whether this team is one that can take us forward.

Many on here say that we have a team to take us forward and onto the Champoinship, I don't.

To many individuals make errors and play for themselves and if we did have a team to take us forward, we'd be there already.

Don't blame the manager, or the board. Blame the team.

MM

Whilst I support many of the views made here, I seem to remember everyone calling for a certain Mr Wilsons head last year due to inept performances.

Fortunately I was away in France visitng last week and didn`t get to the Gate for Fridays game. Unfortunately my wife videoed it for me. What a load of utter dross.I may as well go and watch Tamworth more regularly, its team is half City anyway.

The fact is, the defence is awful (wasn`t Millen a defender when he played) we had no idea anywhere, so the book has to rest with the management.

As much as I hate to say it, BCFC have as much chance of being promoted as I do of knitting fog.

On a positive, Brooker has been superb and a great buy, well done on that one Tinman, but as for the rest, get a damn grip before we end up in utter obscurity.

:whistle:

Archived